The deal will pay Towns, 22, more than he could make with any other team under a rule in the collective bargaining agreement that allows teams to pay a home-grown player coming off his rookie contract 35 percent of the National Basketball Association salary cap. Butler's interest the Knicks may be overstated, according to Jeff Zillgitt of USA Today, as he wants to win now as opposed to later.
English Premier League match report Manchester United v Wolves 22 September 2018
The World Cup victor can flit in and out of games and today was no different - but his contribution for Fred's goal was special. He laid off a wonderful one-touch flick to give Fred an extra yard of space which he was able to take advantage of to score.
In recent days, Sacramento has been aggressive in courting Minnesota and several of Butler's trade suitors - offering to use its space as a landing spot for bloated contracts. We're not going to make a bad deal.
However, owner Glen Taylor said in a meeting with other front office executives recently in NY that Jimmy Butler is on the trade block, and not only that, Taylor is demanding that Thibodeau and Layden get to work finding a trade partner as soon as possible.
Minnesota Timberwolves guard Jimmy Butler (23) controls the ball as Houston Rockets guard Chris Paul (3) defends during the first quarter in Game 2 of the first round of the 2018 NBA Playoffs at Toyota Center in Houston.
Osaka continues run towards homecoming Tokyo title
Open and roar through the Pan Pacific draw unscathed as the buzz over her grand slam win reverberated across the country. In the 5th game of the 1st set on Sunday, Osaka made a series of errors with her backhand, losing the set 4-6.
In that deal, the Timberwolves acquired Thaddeus Young from the 76ers, who got Luc Mbah a Moute and Alexy Shved from Minnesota and a 2015 first-round pick from the Cavaliers.
Butler, 29, averaged 22.2 points, 5.3 rebounds and 4.9 assists for Minnesota a year ago, who made the playoffs for the first time since the 2004 season. More money is available to Butler if he plays out his contract and enters the open market in 2019.
Russian fighter jets : China hits back at U.S.
State Department officials have credited CAATSA with deterring transactions of Russian arms for many months. A Russian MP said the U.S. sanctions will have no impact on the sales of its fighter jets and missiles.
- US Deputy Attorney General Rosenstein resigns
- Laver Cup: Dimitrov, Edmund win to give Europe 2-0 lead
- FedEx Cup: PGA Tour announces Tour Championship revamp for 2019
- Risk of severe thunderstorms this afternoon/evening across Chicago area
- Conway suggests 'left-wing conspiracy' after new Kavanaugh allegation
- Amazon Echo Subwoofer and Smart Plug Devices Leak Ahead of Announcement
- Schumer To McConnell: Apologize To Kavanaugh Accuser
- Mourinho to Pogba: Pogba told he will not captain club again
- Here's What Prince Harry Feel About Meghan Markle Getting Pregnant
- Russian Federation to "cool hotheads" by putting S-300s in Syria - English