Despite Federer and Djokovic's defeat, Team Europe still lead 3-1 after the first day's play in Chicago.
Jurgen Klopp issues attitude warning to players ahead of Chelsea cup tie
If Dominic Solanke isn't involved against his former club, meanwhile, he will wonder if he is ever going to get a game. That always needs time and they were always used to other football teams. "The pressure is already there".
Roger Federer, who is now in Chicago to help Team Europe retain their Laver Cup title against Team World, is contemplating making significant changes to his 2019 schedule.
Kyrgios went down in the game and lost in straight sets against Federer, who was a superior player throughout. I haven't played doubles since last year, so I'm firing, I won my match last year, so I feel like I'm really confident from that match still.
"It's been super tough being away right now", he said.
Klopp delighted with 'Shaq' despite early substitution
Arsenal turned down the chance to sign Virgil van Dijk from Celtic when he would have cost just £12million. Southampton didn't have a shot on target until the 91st minute.
Founded by Federer's management company Team8, in collaboration with Tennis Australia, USTA and Brazilian billionaire Jorge Paulo Lemann, the Laver Cup is a team event inspired by golf's Ryder Cup, and it carries the name of tennis legend Rod Laver.
"It was an unbelievable atmosphere", Goffin said.
On day 2, each match will be worth two points.
Under the format being used for the tournament, a 10-point tiebreak is used instead of a decisive third set. Yet, because the teams are made up of players from different countries, there's no natural place for the Laver Cup to reside with the winning team. "Saved match points. So I'm really happy to give one point to Team Europe".
Russian fighter jets : China hits back at U.S.
State Department officials have credited CAATSA with deterring transactions of Russian arms for many months. A Russian MP said the U.S. sanctions will have no impact on the sales of its fighter jets and missiles.
- Ex French President Hollande and the Rafale deal controversy
- Deontay Wilder Vs. Tyson Fury Confirmed For 1st December
- Tiger Woods Wins His First Title In Five Years
- Tired Hazard excused Europa League duty by Chelsea manager Sarri
- Amazon Echo Subwoofer and Smart Plug Devices Leak Ahead of Announcement
- FedEx Cup: PGA Tour announces Tour Championship revamp for 2019
- Sarri: We need a year to match Liverpool
- US Deputy Attorney General Rosenstein resigns
- Donald Trump's trade war will push up prices, predicts Walmart
- Gronk threatened to retire if Pats traded him to Lions