Mangkhut is now expected to move inland of western Guangdong.
Cimatu said army troops and police would be deployed to enforce the ban, which covers about 10,000 small miners in Benguet's Itogon town, where dozens of poor miners and their families were feared buried by a landslide.
As the storm passed south of Hong Kong, trees were snapped in half and roads blocked, while some windows in tower blocks were smashed and skyscrapers swayed, as they are created to do in intense gales.
They were also checking to see what happened to about 70 men who reportedly returned to their coastal village in Cagayan to check on their homes as the typhoon drew closer on Friday, sparking concerns over possible storm surges.
Mangkhut's winds weakened to 170 kilometers (105 miles) per hour after it blew across Luzon Island toward the South China Sea, aiming at southern China and Hong Kong, where residents braced for the worst.
Triple talaq is criminal offence
He said, second, the case may be dropped if the duo reaches a compromise, but only if the wife approaches the magistrate. Now the ordinance move from the government is viewed as a big win for the women rights activists in Muslim community.
How has China been affected?
Hong Kong's home affairs department said it had opened 48 temporary shelters and was now housing more than 1,200 people displaced by the storm.
Water levels surged by nearly 3.5 m (12 ft) in places and live fish were washed on to the streets.
Hong Kong residents were told to stay away from the coastline and be on alert for occasional gales.
More than 50 domestic and global flights were suspended hours before the landfall.
At that time, the center of the depression was around 200 kilometers (124 miles) from the Vietnam-China border with wind speeds of up to 60 kilometers per hour. "It made me feel so dizzy".
Mangkhut, considered the strongest storm of 2018, ploughed through the northern Philippines on Saturday.
Strawberry sabotage: WA not affected by needle contamination
These brands are believed to be sold in stores in NSW , Queensland , Victoria , and the Australian Capital Territory. The Queensland Strawberry Growers Association suspects a former staff member is behind the contamination.
Most of the people died in landslides in the mountainous regions in the North of the country.
Environmental Secretary Roy Cimatu announced the ban during a news conference Monday in Benguet province, where 54 of the 65 typhoon deaths in the Philippines occurred.
The building was later wiped out by landslides.
The BBC's Howard Johnson in the Philippines described a trail of destruction along the northern coast of Luzon with forests ripped to shreds and electricity poles felled.
House after house had been flattened or badly damaged, with roofs or walls missing.
The typhoon is arriving at the start of the rice and corn harvest season in Cagayan, a major agricultural producer, and farmers were scrambling to save what they could of their crops, Mamba said.
Trump administration to send US cellphones a test alert on Thursday
The Trump administration will send a test message to all United States cellphones on Thursday to test a new alert system. The national wireless alert will use the same special tone and vibration as the local alerts, the news release said .
- Mark Burnett, Tom Arnold brawl at party
- Maurizio Sarri goes on the charm offensive with Premier League rivals
- Turkey agree to 'demilitarised zone' along Idlib border: Putin
- Browns plan to release Josh Gordon
- Klopp hails 'best game of the season' for Reds
- Thomas Tuchel confirms that Neymar will start at Anfield
- Lionel Messi opens Barcelona's Champions League campaign with a hat trick
- Critic's Notebook: A Not-So-Marvelous Emmy Show
- Naby Keita’s display for Liverpool against Tottenham showed room for improvement
- Sony announces PlayStation Classic microconsole