The Wolves made the playoffs previous year for the first time since 2004, but Butler did not attempt to hide his frustration with his younger teammates.
Just when it seemed things had stabilized with the Minnesota Timberwolves, turbulence appears to be rearing its head again.
OnePlus to Launch it First Smart TV in 2019 Next Year
Home is the most important environment experience and it's getting to enjoy the benefits that come with inteligent connectivity. It is also asking users to come up with a name for the TV, and the victor will be announced before December 2018.
Something, Andrew Wiggins' brother made clear that he loved so much as he celebrated on Twitter upon hearing the news. All three have max cap space to sign Butler as a free agent next July.
Facing a "telltale week", the Wolves and their star player apparently reached a breaking point, as Butler has requested a trade from Minnesota, The Athletic reported Wednesday.
ESPN reported that Butler's three preferred trade destinations are the Nets, Knicks and Clippers. At the time, Thibodeau said he wasn't concerned that perhaps Butler wanted to move on from the franchise.
Klopp hails 'best game of the season' for Reds
Jurgen Klopp admitted he felt Mane and Salah had better options beside them on occasion against Spurs. So now we have to prove that and do it again and again and again, and see if we can do so.
Butler turned down a relatively modest 4-year, $110 million contract extension offer from the team this summer. As importantly, he set an example for what many considered to be a previously soft young Timberwolves team with his tough work ethic and "never say die" attitude.
Butler's impact on the Wolves was easy to see last season.
Following the team's annual Media Day at AmericanAirlines Arena on Monday, the Heat will travel to Boca Raton for two-a-day practice sessions that will be closed to the public from Tuesday through Friday of that week leading into the scrimmage.
Kenyan Eliud Kipchoge breaks all-time marathon world record
Kipchoge has won 11 out of the 12 marathons he has raced in, including at the Olympics. Kipchoge revealed that he planned on crossing the half marathon mark in 61 minutes.
He helped lead the Timberwolves to the NBA Playoffs a year ago for the first time in 13 seasons, despite missing significant time with a torn meniscus.
- Lionel Messi opens Barcelona's Champions League campaign with a hat trick
- Thomas Tuchel confirms that Neymar will start at Anfield
- Naby Keita’s display for Liverpool against Tottenham showed room for improvement
- Trump throws $200 bln tariff bomb at China
- Maurizio Sarri goes on the charm offensive with Premier League rivals
- Singapore GP: Raikkonen fastest in 2nd practice session
- South Africa ConCourt legalises mbanje Smoking
- Strawberry sabotage: WA not affected by needle contamination
- Mark Burnett, Tom Arnold brawl at party
- Border Patrol agent arrested in Texas as a suspected serial killer