The hurricane will pose a pretty serious threat to the East Coast and is expected to produce winds of around 140 miles per hour as it makes landfall.
When Florence will reach the US, he is the hurricane of the 4th category out of five, say.
This photo shows what it looks like deep inside the eye of Hurricane Florence, a place of relative calm for such storms.
Texas Cop Who Fatally Shot Man After Entering Wrong Apartment Identified
Dallas' police chief, U Renee Hall, revealed yesterday that her department was seeking to charge the officer with manslaughter . This investigation is ongoing and we will release additional details as they become available and it is appropriate to do so.
"The National Hurricane Center forecasts additional strengthening for Florence before it reaches the coastline of North Carolina and SC early Friday, Sept. 14", NASA wrote in the description of the video.
NASA called the footage "a stark and sobering view" of the storm.
The NHC says the storm may push a "life-threatening" surge of seawater ashore into these and other areas.
Watch Stephen Colbert’s interview with Bob Woodward on Fear
Our side is getting all the things that they're wanting to because my father's delivering on all of the promises that he made. While he has become popular on the campaign trail, Trump Jr. said he hasn't thought about running for office himself.
"The earliest reasonable time that tropical-storm-force winds will reach the coast of the Carolinas is Wednesday night, but the most likely time is Thursday morning", the National Hurricane Center said.
More than a million people have been ordered to evacuate coastal areas ahead of the arrival of Florence, which boasts sustained winds of 130 miles per hour.
At 1:55 a.m. EDT (0555 UTC) on September 10, from the Moderate Resolution Imaging Spectroradiometer or MODIS instrument aboard NASA's Aqua satellite revealed strongest storms in Florence were in the northern and western part of the eyewall.
Goldman Sachs Has Dropped Plans for Crypto Trading Desk
This is despite the optimism they showed earlier in the year when they became the first Wall Street firm to clear Bitcoin futures. Digital currencies often move in tandem, pulled by the fortunes of bitcoin - which far exceeds its peers in terms of market size.
- 30000 flee Syria's Idlib region as UN fears century's 'worst' crisis
- British Airways customer information ‘compromised’ in data theft
- Nadal retires to send Del Potro into U.S. Open final
- Gareth Southgate longing for Paul Gascoigne's England successor
- Trump Mocks Light Sentence for Former Campaign Advisor George Papadopoulos
- College drops Nike from athletic uniforms following Kaepernick ad
- South Carolina Shuts Down and Evacuates as Hurricane Florence Expands
- 1.5m ordered to evacuate before Florence
- Eagles stop Ryan to Jones again, beat Falcons
- China’s richest man Jack Ma to step down from Alibaba for ‘philanthropy’