Later after recovering his accounts, Shahid Kapoor posted a message for his fans: "Hey guys, thank you for the wonderful wishes".
Shahid Kapoor and his wife Mira Kapoor have named their second child "Zain Kapoor" and the actor says that they feel complete with his arrival.
The doting husband, Shahid surprised his wife, Mira with the most unusual cake made by Daffodils Creations. We are overjoyed and so grateful. Even second-time-grandmom, Neelima Azeem shared her happiness with Mumbai Mirror and was quoted as saying, "My dearest elder son's family is now complete, and my daughter-in-law Mira has been so wonderful, fearless and strong through the whole process".
An image from the movie "Padmaavat", in which Shahid Kapoor played the role of protagonist, was also posted along with abusing captions.
Kolkata Bridge Collapse Highlights: One killed, scores injured
West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee , who is in Darjeeling, said, "Although I am here, my heart is there". Of the injured, nine were admitted to the SSKM Hospital, while remaining seven were admitted to CMRO Hospital.
Please welcome baby Zain, Shahid, Mira and Misha.
Both the stars got married in 2015. Misha just turned two.
Mira also shared in an interview how supporting her husband has been throughout her pregnancy. Zain was born in the night.
Mira was admitted to the hospital on September 5, 2018, and her mother Bela Rajput was by her side throughout the delivery.
Mourinho's brilliant gesture for 'fantastic' Man United fan
We know we are not in Manchester United's league and it's a massive challenge for clubs like ours to get close to those guys." . Speaking to ManUtd.com , Mourinho said: "The pace with the ball and the organisation without the ball [was very good]".
Many Congratulations to the Kapoor family.
Shahid and Mira are one of the most popular couples in Bollywood.
On the work front, Shahid will be seen next on the big screen in Shree Narayan Singh's Batti Gul Meter Chalu.
UN Security Council meets to discuss expected offensive in Syria
Erdogan has warned against such a catastrophic outcome, and has much at stake in efforts to prevent it at the Tehran summit. The White House said that the USA would respond "swiftly and vigorously" if Syrian forces used chemical weapons in Idlib.
- United States senator, risking punishment, releases Kavanaugh emails on race
- Police Respond to Active Shooter Situation in Downtown Cincinnati
- Obama attacks 'crazy stuff' from Trump White House
- Tropical storm Gordon moving quickly across eastern Gulf of Mexico: NHC
- Roy Moore sues Sacha Baron Cohen for defamation over TV stunt
- Trump says Woodward's White House book a 'scam'
- Apple iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max Pricing Leaked
- Baked Musk Hints At New Tesla Smart Home Product
- Gordon hits near Alabama-Mississippi border
- Trump failed Mueller interview test, new Woodward book says