"It doesn't seem like too long ago when I signed my first one - it feels like yesterday, really - but a lot has happened since then", Henderson told the club website.
The 28-year-old moved to Anfield in the summer of 2011 and has made 283 appearances since, assuming the captaincy from Steven Gerrard in 2015.
Mourinho's brilliant gesture for 'fantastic' Man United fan
We know we are not in Manchester United's league and it's a massive challenge for clubs like ours to get close to those guys." . Speaking to ManUtd.com , Mourinho said: "The pace with the ball and the organisation without the ball [was very good]".
However, according to ESPN FC, Jurgen Klopp is also a huge admirer of Rabiot, and the Liverpool boss has already had a phone conversation with the midfielder to discuss a potential move.
However, as club captain, the England worldwide still has an important part to play for Jurgen Klopp's men going forward, which is why he has signed a contract extension which will see him remain at Anfield until 2021.
Hasina ready to help Imran Khan for the good of Pakistanis
Mr Sidhu on Sunday said, "I will tell you why my hope about the improvement in relations of both the countries got strengthen". When asked about the status of the draft, the minister responded, "it's nearly ready".
"He carries a lot on his shoulders that people on the outside won't see, but he embraces that responsibility and that leadership".
In an interview with RMC past year he said: "I would love to play in the Premier League". "What I read is that Pogba is unhappy at Manchester United and his agent, Mino Raiola, has been more vehement in his efforts to sell him". I want to be here for as long as I can be.
Gomez has made an excellent start to the season, forming a solid partnership alongside Virgil Van Dijk in defence and helping his team concede just one goal from four Premier League games.
Trump failed Mueller interview test, new Woodward book says
Woodward also writes that Defense Secretary James Mattis describes Trump as having the wherewithal of a "fifth- or sixth-grader". Dunford Jr., the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, among others, Trump lashed out at a vocal critic, Sen.
- Expect bigger petrol price increases following government intervention
- Kolkata Bridge Collapse Highlights: One killed, scores injured
- Roger Federer's Incredible Around The Net Post Shot At The US Open
- Kavanaugh supreme court nomination not 'normal', says Senate Democrat
- Korean Leaders To Meet This Month About A 'Nuclear-Free Korean Peninsula'
- Student's fake poster hangs at McDonald's for months
- Cardiff City vs. Arsenal - Football Match Report
- Democratic Activist Ousts Incumbent Massachusetts Congressman in Primary
- Gay sex no longer a crime in India
- Aretha’s lack of a will could make things rocky for heirs