Khan, the chairman of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaaf (PTI), has personally telephoned Sidhu to extend the invitation, according to the statement.
Earlier, the maiden session started with the National Anthem, followed by recitation from the Holy Quran.
The party confirmed Friday that it has secured the numbers for a majority in the lower house of parliament.
The election of the Prime Minister will be held after election of the new Speaker who will supervise the election of the premier.
West Nile virus found in mosquito
According to the report , occasionally live chickens are tested to determine if West Nile is present in a particular area. WNV, a mosquito-borne illness, can become serious, and DPH reminds people to take precautions to avoid mosquito bites.
The newly-elected members of Pakistan's Parliament will ensure presence during the parliament session, scheduled at 10 am Pakistan time.
He then administered oath to the MNAs-elect following which they signed the roll of members in alphabetical order.
After the election of the Speaker and deputy speaker, nominations will be called for the Prime Minister.
The results will be announced on August 17, while the oath-taking of the elected Prime Minister will be done on August 18.
Incentive for Everton and Newcastle United to keep tabs on Danny Welbeck
Emery became Arsenal's first new manager since 1996 after Wenger stepped down in May following a 22-year reign. But without Champions League action, Arsenal are no longer a big draw for Europe's top stars.
Former cricketer and Punjab local bodies minister Navjot Sidhu formally got an invite for the swearing-in ceremony of Pakistan's Tehereek-e-Insaf (PTI) chairman Imran Khan as Prime Minister.
Both Mr Sidhu and Mr Dev were contemporaries of the cricketer-turned-politician and had played several matches against Khan " s Pakistan cricket team. Sidhu also accepted Khan's invite.
Modi had met the then Pakistan prime minister Nawaz Sharif several times and also visited Pakistan in a surprise stopover on his way back from an official trip to Russian Federation in December 2015.
Before White Supremacists’ Rally, Trump Does Not Condemn Them Specifically
BST) in Lafayette Square , across the street from the White House . "And, to me, that's where change has to happen", she said. The " Unite the Right 2 " event was set to take place at 5:30 p.m. (10.30 p.m.
- PGA Championship: Woods chases leader Koepka
- Alexis Sanchez wants Manchester United to target experienced players like Arturo Vidal
- Biggest Bethesda news from QuakeCon 2018
- Israeli Jets Pound Gaza Strip as Rockets Fired Into Southern Israel
- Cleveland Browns vs. New York Giants in Thursday preseason battle
- Five Things We Learned As Liverpool Easily See Off West Ham
- Charlottesville Anniversary: Rallies Planned One Year After Death of Heather Heyer
- Parker Solar Probe launched on sun-study mission
- Turkish Economic Crisis Deepens As Currency Hits All-Time Low
- Royal Snub: Meghan Markle Turns Down Emmy Invitation