Mina had always been linked with a move away from Barcelona this summer with the club's purchases of non-EU players in Malcom, Arthur and Arturo Vidal filling their quote per La Liga's rules.
Barcelona have found Gomes an escape after a torrid time with them.
Russian Federation slams "unacceptable" new US sanctions
If Moscow does not comply, a second round of sanctions could further downgrade diplomatic relations with Russian Federation . Sanctions will go into effect on August 22 after a mandatory waiting period, the State Department said .
The fee for Mina, who only joined the Spanish champions in January, could rise by 1.5 million euros and Barcelona have inserted a buy-back clause in the player's contract.
Speaking about why he wanted to join, the 23-year-old told the club's website that he discussed Everton with fellow teammate Lucas Digne - who played alongside Mina at Camp Nou - before making the switch.
The Everton manager said Bernard "has a different profile to the other players we have in that position".
'That's really why I made the choice - because of the confidence both the manager and the club showed in me'.
Nigeria's secret police chief dismissed after parliament blockade
The lawmaker made the allegation in an interview with Thisday on Tuesday at the lobby of the National Assembly in Abuja. According to him, the unlawful act which was done without the knowledge of the presidency is completely unacceptable.
"Everton is historically the fourth most successful club in England", said Bernard.
Gomes and Mina could be registered in time to face Wolves in the Premier League opener this Saturday, but that game may come too soon for them as they look to bed in at Everton.
Although the new Everton boss is unable to call on his last-minute signings at Wolves on Saturday, he accepts that judgment of his team will be immediate.
Asked specifically about his chat with Silva, he continued: 'I did not need a lot of convincing.
Former UCF coach charged in punching death of NYC tourist
Szabo, of Boca Raton, was hospitalized in critical condition and died two days later, according to his employer in Florida. Jones turned himself in on Thursday morning while accompanied by his lawyer after fleeing the scene on Sunday.
- Incentive for Everton and Newcastle United to keep tabs on Danny Welbeck
- 'Hasn't violated our rules': Twitter chief defends not booting Alex Jones
- Rains, landslides kill 24, displace thousands in India's Kerala state
- Johnson faces investigation over burka comments
- Man Utd Reject Sensational Paul Pogba Barcelona Swap Deal!
- Transfer: Chelsea leading race to land Zaha from Crystal Palace
- Commodities - Oil Prices Firm on Rising US Crude
- OH 12th Congressional District Special Election Results
- Biggest Bethesda news from QuakeCon 2018
- 2 women charged in Brooklyn nail salon brawl