The big reason for that is we could see three of the first four selections from the 2018 NFL Draft on the field on Thursday night at MetLife Stadium.
West Nile virus found in mosquito
According to the report , occasionally live chickens are tested to determine if West Nile is present in a particular area. WNV, a mosquito-borne illness, can become serious, and DPH reminds people to take precautions to avoid mosquito bites.
Saquon Barkley wasn't the only running back from Pennsylvania to flash for the New York Giants Thursday. The rookie quarterback completed a pass on third-and-18. He continued marching the offense, twice keeping the drive alive with his legs - on third-and-6 and fourth-and-2 - to set up Cleveland with first-and-goal.
The Giants went on to kick a 42-yard field goal, putting them ahead 3-0 after twelve minutes into the first quarter.
Johnson faces investigation over burka comments
Leading Brexiteer Jacob Rees-Mogg has claimed the Prime Minister was wrong to tell him to apologise. A spokesman said only: "The code of conduct process is strictly confidential".
Martin also caught two passes for 11 yards to make for an impressive debut. That's unlikely, as Hue Jackson and John Dorsey have up until now been steadfast in the support of the starter, Taylor, who couldn't have been more efficient in his own Browns debut. An early star of HBO's Cleveland edition of "Hard Knocks", he'll have his first live-game shot at flashing his No. 1-caliber athleticism.
Mayfield's National Football League debut got off to a rocky start after some conservative play-calling.
Liverpool beat Torino in final pre-season friendly
Liverpool completed their preparations for the new Premier League campaign with a 3-1 win over Torino at Anfield this evening.
- Russian Federation slams "unacceptable" new US sanctions
- Redskins Rookie Derrius Guice Out For Season With Torn ACL
- Corey Coleman's message as he preps to join Bills
- Israeli Jets Pound Gaza Strip as Rockets Fired Into Southern Israel
- Ford's buck-a-beer plan likely to cost LCBO revenue
- Royal Snub: Meghan Markle Turns Down Emmy Invitation
- Elon Musk's '420' Tesla Tweet Sends Shares Rocketing
- Incentive for Everton and Newcastle United to keep tabs on Danny Welbeck
- Fortnite for Android goes "off market"
- Commodities - Oil Prices Firm on Rising US Crude