However, neither Manchester United or PSG are likely to allow their players to leave.
In case you didn't know..
Jose Mourinho wants Pogba back at Old Trafford and is hopeful he can replicate his form on the worldwide stage for United.
FC Barcelona are keen on adding Paul Pogba to their squad this summer.
Demi Lovato agrees to go to rehab
Lovato, who has a history of drug and alcohol abuse , had celebrated six years of sobriety in March 2018. She said enrolling in a therapeutic school in Utah completely changed her life for the better.
Pogba endured a turbulent time at Old Trafford last season. In spite of Mourinho telling the press that all is well between them, these recent rumours have proved otherwise.
Many of Manchester United's players represented their countries during the World Cup.
According to reports, Unai Emery has persuaded the Gunners hierarchy to bid a staggering £89m for the Barcelona star.
It would certainly be a shock for everyone if this happens.
Reliable Di Marzio revealed that United have rejected the offer from Barcelona for Pogba.
Corey Coleman's message as he preps to join Bills
Buffalo entered training camp with Kelvin Benjamin as its top receiver and questions down the rest of its depth chart. He was selected by the Browns after they sent their number 2 overall pick to the Philadelphia Eagles .
Unlikely to be able to sign a replacement but Thursday's 5pm deadline, Man United simply are not interested in selling their prized asset. Hence, United might consider pondering over this offer.
Juventus are reportedly prepared to include Miralem Pjanic in their bid for Manchester United midfielder Paul Pogba ahead of the closing of the transfer window this week. There is also no indication at this stage that Pogba is willing to agitate for a transfer.
Former United defender Rio Ferdinand, meanwhile, fears Mourinho's summer sulk will destabilise Manchester United's season.
United maintain that Pogba is not for sale, just two days before Jose Mourinho's side kick off the season at home to Leicester.
Iran eases currency rules, hoping to buoy rial ahead of sanctions
Trump's whiplash between threats and diplomacy prompted déjà vu for some who saw similarities to how Trump approached North Korea. The UK, along with China, Germany, France, Russia and the European Union are negotiating with Iran on preserving the deal.
- Galaxy Note 9 vs S9 Plus: Samsung's big phones pitted head-to-head
- Elon Musk's '420' Tesla Tweet Sends Shares Rocketing
- South Sudan govt., opposition sign final peace deal
- Transfer: Chelsea leading race to land Zaha from Crystal Palace
- Maurizio Sarri provides updates on Chelsea futures of two integral players
- What does the rise in interest rates means for YOU?
- 9-Year-Old Robbed at Gunpoint While Working Lemonade Stand
- China won't accept U.S. trade "blackmail" - state media
- OH 12th Congressional District Special Election Results
- Chelsea rival Liverpool as Fekir says 'anything can happen - and quickly'