- Deputies in North Carolina say they're on the lookout for a teenager who robbed a 9-year-old's lemonade stand at gunpoint.
The Union County Sheriff's Office in Monroe, N.C., said the boy was approached by a teenage suspect who pointed a gun at the boy's stomach, demanded money and fled.
The robber got away with $17, and the neighborhood's peace of mind.
Five things we learned from the Community Shield
Chelsea boss Maurizio Sarri says he'll be leaning on Pep Guardiola's example in the first months of the Premier League season.
Anyone with information on this case is asked to call the Union County Sheriff's Office at 704-283-3789 or Union County Crime Stoppers at 704-283-5600.
Luckily, the child escaped unharmed.
"It's pretty low, despicable in my book, and I can't believe someone would stoop that low to steal money from him", the boy's father, Phillip Smith, told Fox 46 WJZY. "In today's world, people are very bold", he said.
Powerful quake rocks Indonesia's Lombok island, 39 dead
National Disaster Mitigation Agency spokesman Sutopo Purwo Nugroho said the toll had risen 82 with hundreds others were injured. Many buildings had been affected, debris is littering the streets and the power is out in many parts of the main city Mataram.
According to WSOC, an ABC affiliate of WHSV, the boy was saving money in order to buy a lawnmower.
Sunday afternoon, the whole family was back outside selling lemonade again. While searching the wooded area by the stand law enforcement found "the hat, black BB handgun", and the metal tin container in which the nine-year-old boy kept proceeds from lemonade sales. So far, there aren't any leads on a suspect.
India's Oil Imports From Iran Jump To Record-High In July
If the US wants negotiations, it should stop pressures and sanctions, Qasemi was quoted as saying by official IRNA news agency. The AP reported that ATR has pushed the USA for permission to send the final seven airplanes to Iran.
- Galaxy Note 9 vs S9 Plus: Samsung's big phones pitted head-to-head
- Five killed when plane crashes in California parking lot
- Corey Coleman's message as he preps to join Bills
- South Sudan govt., opposition sign final peace deal
- What does the rise in interest rates means for YOU?
- Newcastle sign Salomon Rondon on loan from West Brom
- Willian aims to stay at Chelsea and confirms bid from Barcelona
- Players to Watch in the WGC Bridgestone Invitational
- Maurizio Sarri provides updates on Chelsea futures of two integral players
- Randy Moss pays tribute with his Hall of Fame tie