Police said those killed were couples from the Swiss cantons of Zurich, Thurgau, Lucerne, Schwyz, Zug and Vaud, along with a three-member family from Austria and three crew members from Thurgau and Zurich.
In another crash on Saturday, a family of four including two young children were killed when a small plane came down in central Switzerland.
Police spokeswoman Anita Senti told reporters that it was with "sad certainty" that "the 20 people aboard perished".
United States unveils Indo-Pacific investment plan
He added: "Our way of doing things is to keep government's role very modest, and it is focused on helping businesses to do what they do best".
Officials have said they were not aware of any distress call from the aircraft before the tragedy.
"One can ascertain that the aircraft hit the ground almost vertically at high speed", Daniel Knecht, who heads the aviation division of the Swiss Transportation Safety Investigation Board, said.
Speaking Sunday at a news conference in Flims, he said the vintage plane presumably didn't have the crash-resistant cockpit voice and data recorders that more modern aircraft have. They also expect the investigation into the cause of the crash to be "relatively complex". Authorities were informed of the crash at 5 p.m. Saturday, 50 minutes after the aircraft had taken off from Locarno's Magadino airfield.
Bank of England joins the hawks
The RBI aims to keep consumer price index (CPI) inflation of 4 percent within a band of +/- 2 percent while supporting growth. The RBI has forecasted a mildly rising inflation trajectory - 4.8% in H2FY18 and 5% in Q1FY20.
There are now no details on casualties but the Ju-52 can carry up to 17 passengers, two passengers and a flght attendant.
On its website, JU-Air mentions one past accident, in 1987, at the Koblenz airport in Germany in which nobody was hurt.
Syria claims to down 'hostile target' during airstrike near Damascus
Russian Federation promised to deploy military police to the Golan Frontier to try to prevent conflict. Seven IS militants were killed in an Israeli attack overnight Wednesday in Syria's Golan Heights.
- John Kelly Allegedly To Stay In Job Through 2020
- Donald Trump takes shot at LeBron James in late-night tweet
- A Year Of California Wildfires
- Brett Kavanaugh Hits Hurdle On Road To Supreme Court
- Ohio State says special, independent board formed in Urban Meyer investigation
- Ceremony marks flight carrying Korean War remains to US
- Kohli's half century guides India to 160 for six at tea
- Turkey 'will retaliate' over USA sanctions as crisis grows
- West Nile virus infection reported in Fairfax County
- India's Oil Imports From Iran Jump To Record-High In July