If you didn't get enough of them during the July 4 festivities, Wednesday is the ideal day to indulge on a juicy hot dog.
You'll have to settle for hot dog's cousin - corn dog - at Sonic, but, hey, for 99 cents you can't complain. At BJ's, with a minimum $9.95 food purchase, get a free Pizookie at participating locations.
You can get yourself a nice hot dog with some mustard, ketchup or relish on top and for cheap.
Moscow slams USA over arrest of Russian agent
Meanwhile, Erickson, citing his Russian connections, tried to arrange a meeting between Putin and Trump in early 2016. Hardly masking her networking efforts, she told colleagues at the school that she had a almost direct line to Putin.
7-Eleven: $1 Big Bite Quarter Pound hot dog at the convenience store chain. To get the deal, the company says you have to download the app before Wednesday and you also will get a coupon for a free milkshake for downloading.
Love's Travel Stops: Love's Travel Stops (Love's) is partnering with Schwab Meat Co.to give Customers free hot dogs in celebration of the day Wednesday, July 18.
VAR has made competition more just, says Infantino
Although Qatar is willing to negotiate, the veto power it apparently gained is key to any progress on the tournament expansion. This can be compared to the Russian Federation 2018 World Cup , which kicked off on 14 June and is set to end on 15 July.
Free pretzel dog for the first 100 customers.
As an added bonus for Chicagoland residents, a Portillo's Hot Dog mascot will be popping up at locations throughout the city on Wednesday, July 18. If you're not in on chili dogs... we might have to end this relationship.
Russian intel officers indicted for hacking DNC
Trump says he will bring up election meddling with Putin, but according to Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov, only Putin, Mr. Trump and interpreters will be in the room - and that, he claimed to the Russian outlet RT, is what the USA requested.
- DNA leads police to child-killer who taunted investigators for 30 years
- Amazon Prime Day 2018: Is it worth paying $119 to take part?
- Brewers reliever Josh Hader apologizes for racist tweets discovered during ASG
- Schwarzenegger slams President Trump after Putin conference
- Donald Trump blames United States 'witch-hunt' for poor Putin relations
- Some Republicans in Congress sharply criticize Trump’s comments on Putin
- Netflix shares plummet after company reveals disappointing subscriber growth
- The 33 Best Reactions To That Bonkers Trump And Putin Press Conference
- Cher and Meryl Streep shared a kiss on the red carpet
- Musk Tweets Hurt Tesla Stock, Again