According to Wojnarowski, the Thunder plan to either trade Anthony, at which point he will be waived, or waive him through the league's stretch provision.
Luc Mbah a Moute, who averaged almost 20 minutes per game over two seasons with the Clippers before heading to the Houston Rockets, has reportedly agreed to a one-year, $4.3 million deal to return to Los Angeles.
Samsung goes big in India with 'world's largest mobile factory'
Samsung said last year it will spend 49.2 billion rupees ($716.57 million) over three years to expand capacity at its Noida plant. He added the Samsung unit will export its products globally. 35,000 new jobs would be generated due to this new factory.
A league source confirmed the meeting.
But the Heat has become a consideration because Anthony is said to like South Florida and the Heat organization and because of his friendship with Heat guard Dwyane Wade, who remains an unsigned free agent.
Miami could be looking to move long-term salaries like James Johnson or Dion Waiters, but like Houston, don't benefit by trading for Anthony directly and giving up assets.
Green, a native of Houston, signed a 10-day contract with the Rockets on December 28 and ended up staying for the season. Wade also remains a possibility for that exception if he chooses to play.
Pompeo, Japanese counterpart meet on North Korea
Kim Jong Un put potatoes ahead of Mike Pompeo during a U.S. visit to agree denuclearisation details, state media has suggested . Leaked U.S. intelligence findings have concluded that North Korea does not intend to give up its nuclear programme completely.
Green originally signed with the Rockets on December 28, 2017 and averaged 12.1 points over the remainder of the season.
In his lone Thunder season, Melo averaged 16.2 points, 5.8 rebounds, and 1.3 assists per game.
Worryingly, his presence on the court saw the Thunder's team plus/minus rating slide to negative 14.3 during the playoffs.
Lucas Torreira: Arsenal set to complete signing of Uruguay midfielder
And the midfielder was pleased with his performances in Russian Federation as Uruguay reached the quarter-finals. Now that his World Cup is over, negotiations are picking up their pace.
- Samsung’s gears up to release the Samsung Galaxy Watch
- Ky. Judge Not On Top 3 List For Supreme Court Position
- Elon Musk sends engineers to help Thai cave rescue mission
- Rescued Thai soccer team unable to attend World Cup final
- 'D-Day': dangerous mission underway to save Thai boys trapped in cave
- Pompeo lauds progress in DPRK visit, but Pyongyang says talks regrettable
- A quick look at the "final four" Supreme Court candidates
- Daredevil Travis Pastrana Lands Iconic Evel Knievel Motorcycle Jumps
- Fires Across California Force Evacuations, Claim Homes And At Least One Life
- Donald Trump: NATO spending is 'not fair, nor is it acceptable'