La Nuova Sardegna reports that Clooney suffered " slight trauma to the pelvis and bruises to one leg and an arm". According to Clooney, he was going about 65 miles per hour, nothing ridiculous, when a auto cut him off, hitting him head-on.
Clooney had departed his Costa Corallina hotel on what's variously described as a motorbike or scooter when he was hit by a vehicle around 8:15am local time.
Trump 'Close to Determining' No Mueller Interview, Giuliani Says
Stephanopoulos said he asked Cohen repeatedly if he was considering cooperating with prosecutors in their investigation. As a former NY mayor, Giuliani has known Trump for years and was reportedly considered as a possible attorney general.
The actor also reportedly underwent an MRI while at the hospital.
The hospital confirmed to NBC News that Clooney has already been discharged. His wife, Amal, rushed to her husband's side at the hospital, and left with the superstar after his injuries were deemed minor. "He is recovering at home and will be fine".
Clooney and his family are thought to be have based themselves in a villa in San Teodoro in Sardinia while Clooney has been filming Catch-22. According to Carabinieri officer Alberto Cicognani, the driver of the Mercedes hit Clooney after failing to stop at a turn.
8 rescued from Thai cave, but 5 remain trapped
Before resuming the rescue Monday, officials said they hoped to free all the boys by the end of the day, according to ABC News . Even if Musk's mini-sub is never used in the Thai rescue, the entrepreneur suggested its development has not been in vain.
"Catch 22" is an adaptation of Joseph Heller's classic novel and George is directing and starring in the series.
George was riding at Costa Corallina on his way to a film set and was traveling along a motorway when the crash happened.
Sardinia is a large Italian island in the Mediterranean Sea and is over 500 miles from Clooney's villa in Lake Como.
Kerber to face Ostapenko in Wimbledon semifinal
After going a couple of weeks without hitting a serve, Williams has regained her ability with that stroke nicely at Wimbledon. When Serena broke again for a 2-1 lead in the final set, the American whirled and pumped her arms.
- Lucas Torreira: Arsenal set to complete signing of Uruguay midfielder
- Samsung’s gears up to release the Samsung Galaxy Watch
- Former champion Venus crashes out of Wimbledon in third round
- China will counterattack United States tariffs
- A quick look at the "final four" Supreme Court candidates
- Get 4 months of Amazon Music Unlimited for just $0.99
- Kylie Jenner reveals she Got Rid of all her Lip Fillers
- Elon Musk sends engineers to help Thai cave rescue mission
- Samsung goes big in India with 'world's largest mobile factory'
- Fires Across California Force Evacuations, Claim Homes And At Least One Life