This is definitely unexpected!
Model, entrepreneur and socialite Kylie Jenner has revealed she has got rid of her lip fillers.
One user posted the comment, "she looks like the old Kylie here idk why", to which Kylie herself was quick to reply, "I got rid of all my filler", followed by two anxious faced emojis and one smiley faced emoji.
Warren Smacks Trump Back Over DNA Test
Trump said Thursday that Tester showed his "true colours with shameful, dishonest attacks" on White House physician Ronny Jackson. Maxine Waters of California, who has called for confronting administration staffers over issues like family separation.
"I got rid of all my filler", Jenner replied, adding a few emojis at the end of her comment.
Although Jenner is clearly more comfortable with her natural lip, she shared over the weekend that she is glad her 5-month-old daughter, Stormi, does not have her lips.
Not only do her lips look smaller but Kylie also wears only a bit of makeup, and her extensions are gone too!
Let us know what YOU think of Kylie's new look in the comments (below)!
A quick look at the "final four" Supreme Court candidates
In a 2017 interview with The Post, Jones said he might have opposed Gorsuch's nomination had he been a senator at the time . He recently voiced disagreement with a court decision allowing an undocumented teenage immigrant to get an abortion.
'Stormi reminds me, she's my twin. "I have really small lips", she said.
"Then you first get them done, you're like, "Oh, it could be a little bit bigger on that side.' I'd go back and be like, 'They went down" and think they could be bigger".
In May 2015, Jenner admitted after much speculation that she had enhanced her lips with temporary fillers.
The entrepreneur created a beauty empire based on her plump lips; she launched her own lip kit line, Kylie Cosmetics, leaving her one of the wealthiest members of her family. I did want to admit to the lips, but people are quick to judge me on everything, so I might've tiptoed around the truth.
Pompeo to travel to N Korea for talks with Kim Jong
He then told Fox News that his North Korean counterpart is "strong", "funny", "smart" and a "great negotiator". There have been reports Kim's regime has failed to honor its denuclearization pledge after the meeting .
- Oil markets volatile as trade conflict between USA and China escalates
- De Bruyne: How we beat Brazil
- Ky. Judge Not On Top 3 List For Supreme Court Position
- Sanders calls for reform of ICE
- Iran diplomat's detention overshadows Rouhani's Swiss visit
- Former champion Venus crashes out of Wimbledon in third round
- Samsung goes big in India with 'world's largest mobile factory'
- Lucas Torreira: Arsenal set to complete signing of Uruguay midfielder
- Russian couple divorce over Ronaldo Vs Messi battle
- Pompeo lauds progress in DPRK visit, but Pyongyang says talks regrettable