Notably, products avaialble on the Prime Now app qualify for a fast delivery time of 2 hours for Prime members between 6 AM to Midnight.
Existing Kindle Unlimited subscribers are NOT eligible.
Amazon Prime Day is expected to provide up to 40 per cent discounts on mobiles and accessories with to 50 per cent off on electronic goods and up to 70 per cent discount for home and outdoor items.
Fires Across California Force Evacuations, Claim Homes And At Least One Life
Meanwhile, in Northern California, at least one person has died in the Klamathon Fire, which began near the OR border. The fire is one of several that have ignited in southern California Friday, where temperatures topped 100 degrees.
The Echo Dot is also down to $34.99, which is the lowest we've seen it hit this year.
If you're hoping to nab a bargain in this year's Amazon Prime Day reductions, it's worth knowing that you don't need to be a fully signed-up Prime member to take advantage. Channels can be accessed through the Amazon Video apps for multiple devices, or watched on a Fire TV.
Rescuers have freed four boys trapped in Thai cave
Narongsak said experts told him the new rain could shrink the unflooded space where the boys are sheltering to 108 square feet. The entire operation to rescue all 13 could last two to four days, depending on weather and water conditions, said army Maj.
Amazon Prime Day sale will include top deals and flat discounts on a wide range of products across all the categories on Amazon.
Amazon is offering a Prime Day quiz which will serve as entry for a chance to win a Lexus ES.
Amazon Prime members who will shop through the exclusive Prime Now app, will get a flat 25 percent off on grocery orders above Rs 1,500 till July 15.
The deals and discounts will run for 36 hours in total, ending the following day.
Ousted Pakistani PM Sharif sentenced to 10 years in prison
The deposed prime minister's daughter further said that Sharif had chosen his path despite knowing it was not easy to tread on it. Sharif and Maryam are now in London visiting Kulsoom, who is suffering from cancer and is undergoing treatment there.
- A quick look at the "final four" Supreme Court candidates
- Formula One: Red Bull's Verstappen Wins Austrian GP As Mercedes Implodes
- Samsung goes big in India with 'world's largest mobile factory'
- Sebastian Vettel - Silly to suggest Kimi Raikkonen hit Lewis Hamilton on goal
- Lucas Torreira: Arsenal set to complete signing of Uruguay midfielder
- Ky. Judge Not On Top 3 List For Supreme Court Position
- Samsung’s gears up to release the Samsung Galaxy Watch
- Scott Pruitt resigns as EPA head; successor a coal mining insider
- China will counterattack United States tariffs
- 8 rescued from Thai cave, but 5 remain trapped