'Do S9s come with divorce lawyers?' another quipped. Although you can now get it for less than £20 per month, we reckon the new tariff dropped by Mobile Phones Direct is now the best value S8 deal on the market. The problem was first reported by Gizmodo, and users have pointed out how their Samsung phone sent all photos from the phone's gallery to other users.
A lot of Clevelanders are buying LeBron James' Lakers jersey
Further, his three-point shooting has only improved to the point where it could reasonably be described as below average. As most hoops fans know, the Akron, Ohio native was selected by the Cavs with the No. 1 overall pick in the 2003 Draft.
Samsung is now urging concerned customers to call its support lines directly.
Numerous incidents seem to be affecting phones with T-Mobile, a carrier that recently rolled out updates with their RCS "advanced messaging" service.
Watch Belgium’s Michy Batshuayi Goal Celebration Go Hilariously Wrong
Little did Januzaj realise, but his team-mate Michy Batshuayi trumped his goal nearly immediately in celebrating it. Sadly for the "Bat-man", the ball rebounded off the post and struck him in the face.
Observations from some users showed the issue did not happen on other messaging apps.
As for Samsung, the company has admitted that there's a problem, adding that it's looking into how to go about sorting it out. The working theory is that this error is something to do with the RCS profile updates that have been rolling out on USA carriers.
For now, Samsung smartphone users are advised to revoke storage access permission from Messages through the device's app settings until the bug can be patched up.
July Outlook: Will this intense heat stick around?
By Friday and Saturday temperatures are expected to fall back to a more seasonal level, with highs in the mid to upper 80s. However, temperatures will be in the mid to upper 70s overnight with our relative humidity values being 55% and 60%.
T-Mobile, one of the carriers that have implemented RCS, says "It's not a T-Mobile issue", and is referring users back to Samsung.
- United States officials call for abolition of immigration agency
- High School Report Card: Collin Sexton
- Social media reacts to LeBron James signing with the Los Angeles Lakers
- Paul George plan revealed including 'script' for pitch video
- Mavericks trade for rights to Luka Doncic at NBA Draft
- Sergio Ramos left in tears after Spain crash out of World Cup
- Trump, Saudi's King Salman to boost production to battle rising oil prices
- Tite tempers Brazil's World Cup hopes ahead of Mexico clash
- US, Canada trade war?
- Messi, Argentina scrape into last 16