For five consecutive seasons from 2012-13 to 2016-17, Jordan led the National Basketball Association in field goal percentage and effective field goal percentage.
Word of Jordan's decision was brought to the masses by ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowski, who reported Jordan's pending free agency on Friday evening.
If Jordan follows through on this agreement, he will leave the team that drafted him 10 years ago.
Dirk is nowhere near the player he used to be, but he still averaged 12.0 points and 5.7 rebounds while playing a career-low 24.7 minutes per game last season. It could happen, as the team will reportedly look into signing DeAndre Jordan.
Sex workers complain about Ranbir Kapoor's movie
The complaint is now being vetted by the Electronic Media Monitoring Centre of the Ministry of Information and Broadcasting. Both the actors were playing their respective characters, Anushka being a biographer and Ranbir playing Sanju .
Gortat, 34, has started 400 of a possible 410 games over the last five seasons for the Magic, averaging 11.6 points, 9.2 rebounds, 1.5 assists and 1.1 blocks over that span.
Free agency officially begins on Sunday.
Now three years later, Jordan may once again be on track to join famous owner Mark Cuban in Dallas. Randle was given a $5.6-million qualifying offer by the Lakers earlier this week, which made him a restricted free agent.
The Clippers management team of Jerry West and Lawrence Frank isn't expected to pursue top-tier free agents such as LeBron James of the Cleveland Cavaliers, Paul George of the Oklahoma City Thunder, DeMarcus Cousins of the New Orleans Pelicans or Tyreke Evans of the Memphis Grizzlies.
Almost 600 Arrested in Washington #WomenDisobey Protest
The entrances to the Hart and Dirksen Senate office buildings were soon flooded by the women filing through the metal detectors. Among them was Washington state congresswoman Pramila Jayapal (main), the lawmaker said on Twitter .
Twitter shines during National Basketball Association free agency. He went from an unheralded second-round draft pick out of Texas A&M in 2009 to become one of the best big men in the league.
Rivers might not be the last guard to depart the Clippers, though.
US, Canada trade war?
It is inconceivable and completely unacceptable to view any trade with Canada as a national security threat to the United States. The package is similar to last year's support for the softwood lumber sector, which was worth a combined $867-million.
- LeBron James agrees to four-year, $154 million deal with Lakers
- Mavericks trade for rights to Luka Doncic at NBA Draft
- How to Watch Brazil vs Serbia
- United States officials call for abolition of immigration agency
- Joe Jackson, father to Michael, patriarch of music family, has died
- Kawhi Leonard Reaches Out to LeBron James About Playing Together
- Watch Belgium’s Michy Batshuayi Goal Celebration Go Hilariously Wrong
- Suarez & Cavani score as Uruguay beat Russian Federation to win Group A
- Clippers’ Lou Williams wins NBA Sixth Man of the Year
- Trump Threatens To Hit Harley-Davidson With Taxes If It Moves Overseas