In a shocking reveal Wednesday morning, ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowski reported that a trade involving Howard to the Nets is being finalized.
The Hornets entered the offseason determined to dump Howard's salary and per Wojnarowski, the second-round picks include this year's No. 45 overall selection, acquired from the Milwaukee Bucks in the Rashad Vaughn deal on February 5, and a 2021 pick. Mozgov signed a four-year deal worth $64 million.
The Hornets also will receive two second-round draft choices.
This Critical 911 Feature in iOS 12 Could Save Your Life
We firmly believe that the best technology should be available to 9-1-1 when it matters the most. Apple is trying to solve a potentially unsafe emergency response infrastructure problem.
Howard's value has clearly declined if the best the Hornets can get for him from the Nets is Mozgov and two future second-round picks.
For Brooklyn, this trade is not about getting Howard - it's about dumping Mozgov's $17 million salary for the 2019-20 season.
Iraqi force says USA strike killed fighters in east Syria
The U.S.is denying reports the country is responsible for airstrikes in Syria allegedly resulting in multiple fatalities. Jonathan Conricus. "We're looking into who that could possibly be, but it wasn't the United States or the coalition".
Check back for more on this developing story. He now has a three-year, $70.5 million contract, which he signed with the Hawks in 2016. Last season, he logged in 16.6 points per game, 12.5 rebounds, 1.6 blocks in 81 games. It's no surprise to see that he did not want Howard on his team this time around.
For the Nets, the deal will clear around $17 million in cap space after next season.
Dwight Howard's name can't be mentioned without hearing some snickers. The person spoke to the AP on condition of anonymity because the teams have not announced the trade and the league can not approve the deal until the trade moratorium ends on July 6.
BJP’s ‘betrayal’ a big political setback for Mehbooba Mufti
He said that the state has faced such situations in the past when there was rising violence and periods of it being controlled. However, some people felt that an elected government was any day better than the Governor's rule.
- Hats Off To The Duchess! Meghan Markle Makes Her Royal Ascot Debut
- Starbucks to Close 150 Underperforming Stores, Hike Dividend
- Disney Just Upped Its Bid For 21st Century Fox Deal
- China ‘expresses regret’ over United States withdrawal from UN Human Rights Council
- Technology helps France to 2-1 win over Australia
- Here's What The Cavs Are Offering For Kawhi Leonard
- Frustrated Phil Mickelson swats moving ball with putter at US Open
- Tory minister criticised for "plain nasty" Brexit hanging comments
- Roberto Martinez Lauds Mature Belgium Performance as Red Devils Overcome Dogged Panama
- Instagram just declared war on YouTube with a new longform-video app