Her head was reportedly so crammed into the auto part that firefighters had to use an electric saw to free her.
The Winsted Fire Department was called in, and used a power saw to aid in the extrication.
A five-second video of rescuers working to free the teenager quickly went viral after being posted on Facebook the following day.
Ghana Football Association dissolved amid corruption allegations
Nyantakyi to the Criminal Investigations Department and has been subsequently charged with defrauding by false pretense. The latest documentary from controversial Ghanaian journalist Anas Aremeyaw Anasexposes this unfortunate truth.
Authorities said the woman has since been cited for underage drinking and was escorted from the festival after being removed from the tailpipe.
"We were just all having fun and I saw this big exhaust pipe and I was like, 'Hey, my head could probably fit in that, '" Strom told the Hutchinson Leader. So, I guess that's how she found herself in the exhaust pipe.
She was stuck for 45 minutes.
'So I tried it. "Don't worry about it",' she said.
Southgate's Lions are on their way to Russian Federation
Kane added "For us the key thing is to stay focused on ourselves, not to worry about the teams in the past and things like that". England's newly appointed captain was speaking before the Three Lions depart for their base near St.
KARE-TV reports that it's unknown how she ended up with her head in the tailpipe. "A lot of people don't realize how serious it was".
She said she's not surprised the incident went viral, but wants people to know it wasn't as amusing as it looked. So it's kind of expected when it's blasted on the internet that you're going to get negative comments ... Who knows this girl?
"I remember getting my head unstuck, and I just looked at him and apologized, and he said, No, Im just glad youre OK".
North Korea's Kim lands in Singapore ahead of summit with Trump
Rodman has traveled to North Korea in the past and seems to have struck up an unlikely friendship with the North Korean leader. He also spoke of how happy he was that Trump had agreed to meeting with Kim, which no US president has done before.
- Merkel Says Trump Reneging on G-7 Statement Is ‘Depressing’
- In Brexit showdown, British PM May faces challenge over 'meaningful vote'
- Twitter’s emoji for Trump’s North Korea nuclear summit is very weird
- Here’s why the AT&T-Time Warner merger just got approved
- EA Announces Release Date for Anthem
- World Cup host Russian Federation spent billions, but will its economy benefit?
- Trump and Kim fly into Singapore ahead of historic meeting
- Tesla's Autopilot to get 'full self-driving feature' in August
- City's 2018/19 Premier League fixtures
- Rafael Nadal, the King of Clay, Wins His 11th French Open Title