At this time, it is unclear if he will the fight will proceed and what terms might be negotiated if so.
The big story thus far this week was the fact that Romero missed weight on Friday (June 8, 2018) for his rematch against UFC middleweight champion Robert Whittaker in the main event of the upcoming UFC 225 pay-per-view event.
Rajinikanth's Kaala Screens In Karnataka, But Only After Protests
According to the reports that have been doing the rounds, Kaala has been leaked online on the very first day of its release. Rajinikanth is still a huge craze as the character Chitti of " Robot " and fans are waiting for the sequel "2.0".
His first attempt was made at 186 pounds, and at his second attempt, he was still.2 pounds over the mark.
But Whittaker has agreed to save the main event and face him in a non-title bout. However, Romero is no longer eligible to win the title. "Absolutely it's on. (Romero) missed by 0.2 (lbs)", White said on the official weigh-in broadcast. Whittaker, who is defending his belt, would be the only fighter capable of winning/retaining the title on the night if the fight goes ahead.
Putin backs Spain at WCup, says Russian Federation to 'fight to finish'
He suggested the stadiums could add cafes and shopping malls to boost their profitability once the competition is over. The Russian government says total World Cup costs are around $11 billion, not including some infrastructure spending.
Jackson was able to pick up the unanimous decision win. It's not only a fight for a fight - I want to fight for the title. It would make me upset if my opponent missed weight because I believe making weight is half the job; if you don't make 84.5 [kilos, 186lbs] then we're not in the same weight division. Punk did not do a post-fight interview. Romero said the commission ended up giving him just one hour, not two, to cut to the weight limit, and he received no explanation for the shortened opportunity.
Romero was granted two hours to see if he could lose that last pound but did not show up until 10 minutes before the cut-off point. "I don't know what they're going to do".
Belmont Stakes post positions and odds
We have it; we can't change it. "I just feel that, I think most importantly, the horse is doing well". The 5-for-5 Justify will try to become thoroughbred racing's 13th Triple Crown victor .
- ‘All systems go’ for Trump-Kim summit, Singapore diplomat says
- Fekir on verge of sealing Liverpool switch
- Trump has point on Canada's supply management system
- Giuliani Blasts Mueller's Team for 'Trying Very, Very Hard to Frame' Trump
- Here are all the details of what exactly trooping the colour is
- Hundreds More Hawaii Homes Destroyed as Lava Surge Fills Coastal Bay
- New Research Could Help Breast Cancer Sufferers Avoid Chemotherapy
- White House aide who joked about John McCain's ill health is out
- Bonjour, Alexa: Amazon digital assistant heads to France
- Alexander Zverev is finally realising his potential in show of stamina