Jean-Michel Aulas, the Lyon president, told his club's website on Thursday that the deal was "at a standstill" and unlikely to be concluded before the World Cup.
Despite this, Goal understands Liverpool believe a deal can be thrashed out before Fekir flies to Russian Federation with his national team this weekend.
German policeman shoots man with knife at Berlin Cathedral
A Sunday evening prayer service at the church was cancelled. "There may be presently no proof of a terrorist or Islamist motive". Witnesses said that the cathedral had been blocked off and that armed officers were patrolling the area.
Liverpool are clearly looking to get their business done early this summer with Fekir now set to follow Fabinho and Naby Keita into the club as Jurgen Klopp looks to overhaul his midfield. Didier Deschamps' side play their final World Cup warm-up game against the U.S. in Lyon on Saturday and the manager had instructed his squad to settle any outstanding transfer business before flying to Russian Federation.
"We haven't set a starting price because we haven't discussed that yet".
A fee has yet to be revealed, although it is rumoured that Liverpool will have to pay around €65m (£57m approx) to make Fékir their second summer signing.
Stanley Cup: Capitals one game from title after feasting on Golden Knights
The Golden Knights have not held the lead since Game 1 and have been outscored 10-3 since winning the opener. The Nationals' best-ever local TV rating was a 16.7 for Game 5 of their playoff series against the St.
Bayern Munich and Atletico Madrid are also reportedly interested in the French worldwide - but Liverpool are now in the driving seat.
The Swiss winger was part of the Stoke City side relegated last season and has been clear about his plans to exercise a relegation release clause written into his contract with the Potters.
Musk Reveals New Tesla Roadster Will Have Insane SpaceX Performance Option
Tesla says it intends on kicking off Model Y production in early 2020. Cal/OSHA opened at least two inspections of Tesla in April.
- Drone Saves Man's Life From Kilauea Volcano Disaster in Hawaii
- Alexander Zverev is finally realising his potential in show of stamina
- White House aide who joked about John McCain's ill health is out
- 'Tetris' is coming to PSVR as 'Tetris Effect' and here's a trailer
- Apple's latest MacOS update is called Mojave
- Hundreds More Hawaii Homes Destroyed as Lava Surge Fills Coastal Bay
- Scarborough: 'God Bless Paul Ryan for Speaking Out' Against Trump's Pardon Claim
- Real Madrid without Cristiano Ronaldo is unimaginable - Marco Asensio
- NBA finals schedule: When is Cavs vs Warriors Game 3?
- Microsoft is bringing Office 365 to Apple's Mac Store