The midfielder is aware how different the financial landscape will look for the club in the Premier League should they win the £170million match.
In 29 appearances for Porto this season, Marega hit 22 goals and has two years left on his contract with the Portuguese outfit. But we're Aston Villa.
A couple of months ago, Jokanovic had insisted that dreams were to be had in the bedroom but he woke with his team triumphant and many topless at the end of Fulham's first game at the national stadium since 1975.
Jokanovic, who led Watford to second place in the Championship in 2014-15, has guided Fulham to successive top-six finishes in his two full seasons in charge.
As criticism for Israel mounts, Guatemala opens its embassy in Jerusalem
On Monday, Vietnam dismissed claims that it participated in a gala hosted by Israel to celebrate the opening of a new USA embassy in Jerusalem.
Most players will go overseas if that's the case, but Terry surely should have anticipated the possibility of Villa getting promoted.
Fulham were fortunate to reach half-time with all eleven players still on the field after Ryan Fredericks stamped on Grealish in full view of the match officials, yet Villa's grievances over that decision were tempered by the lack of quality they had served up in the first half.
Costs would need to be slashed and players offloaded, making them long odds against having any chance of promotion in 2018/19 and beyond... I expect he can make some difference in our favour.
Manchester Arena Attack: one year on
Her tribute came ahead of a service of remembrance for the victims to mark the first anniversary. She wrote: 'So wish i were there with u all today. u have no idea. love you so v much'.
"The five loan signings for a start..."
"Slowly but surely we have tried to change it around".
"If it is us then we have to regroup, rebuild and go again".
"It's a massive challenge ahead of us and we believe in our style", Jokanovic added. There will be hard times ahead but then again, last summer was hard.
Lava flow torches warehouse at Hawaii geothermal plant
He says that the risk of getting hurt was low enough the whole time to stay and put out fires that would have consumed the homes. One person was seriously injured after being hit by a flying piece of lava. "I don't know if I was in shock", Clinton said.
- Total CEO says oil price could hit US$100 'in coming months'
- High Prospects of US-North Korea Summit After Trump's Tweet
- Nadal Dispatches Dzumhur To Advance In Rome
- North Korean Officials Reportedly Stood up a US Delegation in Singapore
- The bidding wars: Comcast challenges Disney in a fight for FOX
- Harvey Weinstein Arrested on Charges of Rape, Sex Abuse and More
- US President Trump Cannot Legally Block Followers On Twitter, Rules US Judge
- US Government Close To Lifting Sanctions On ZTE
- Jared Kushner Regains Top Security Clearance
- Gareth Bale: I will decide my future in the summer