THQ Nordic has announced that Metro Exodus will not be out this year after all and has been delayed until Q1 (i.e. January to March) next year. There is no explanation why the game has been delayed in the press release, but we hope that it is just because they wanted to provide the gamers with a more complete gameplay experience.
That's according to an earnings call by publishers THQ Nordic, who stated that the shooter is now anticipated to release in the early months of 2019. Both games are developed by InXile, a California-based studio founded by the industry legend Brian Fargo.
Happened: Officially announced STALKER 2
Do you remember the game Stalker? Finally, it looks like this game will be seeing the light of day after a long nuclear winter. With a story that includes supernatural influence its no wonder how this game has garnered the fame that it has.
Metro Exodus, the third installment in 4A Games' gritty post-apocalyptic shooter series, was scheduled to hit consoles and PC later this year, but we'll have to wait a bit longer before we dive back into radiation-filled Russian Federation.
Mercedes restore order at top with Hamilton's win
GP3 race victor Nikita Mazepin was fifth fastest in the Force India and completed 108 laps despite a vehicle issue in the morning. Nicolas Latifi was the other driver on Pirelli duty, getting his second consecutive day in the Force India as a result.
Exodus was going to release in the fall of 2018.
Exodus follows the events of Metro 2033 and Metro: Last Light.
Sonam Kapoor makes heads turn as she slays on the red carpet!
Over the weekend, the couple travelled to Delhi, Anand's hometown and from there, Sonam took a flight to the French Riviera. Turns out, Sonam Kapoor designed her own mangalsutra! She accessorised her attire with a simple pair of studs.
Inspired by the novels of Dmitry Glukhovsky, Metro Exodus continues Artyom's story in the greatest Metro adventure yet. Neither title has a release date year, making it unlikely that either will launch before the end of the year. The developer will reveal its lineup at Gamescom in Cologne (August 21-25) and PAX West in Seattle (September 1-4). Revenue for the quarter came in at $72 million, while earnings were $12.2 million, a jump of 236% compared to the same period past year. "Koch Media is by far our largest acquisition to date and confirms our focus on creating value for our shareholders", said founder and CEO Lars Wingefors.
- Trump admits to reimbursing lawyer who paid off porn star
- Fortnite gets new burst assault rifles in tomorrow's patch
- Researchers Uncover Two Hidden Pages in Anne Frank's Diary
- Race 3 Trailer: On Your Mark, Get Set, Go!
- Sneek Peek In To Sonam Kapoor-Anand Ahuja Mehendi, wedding & reception party
- Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola revels in 'magnificent' 100-point season
- Robinson Cano suspended 80 games for violating Major League Baseball drug policy
- Ryan Reynolds gives an update on the X-Force movie
- OnePlus 6 flagship smartphone will be unveiled today
- Iran embassy congratulates successful Iraq election