US President Donald Trump embraces First Lady Melania Trump (R) during an event in honor of Military Mothers and Spouses in the East Room of the White House in Washington, DC, May 9, 2018.
"Our great First Lady is doing really well".
Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola revels in 'magnificent' 100-point season
Amidst the ruins of the Potters' poor season, Butland stood tall and kept them in the contest in many games this season.
It's not easy to say goodbye, says Wenger
Paul Merson is backing Arsenal to beat Huddersfield Town in their final Premier League game under Arsene Wenger . Another one of its knock-on effects would be a reduction in the number of teams in the English top flight.
The "treatment of choice" is to cut off the blood supply to shrink the growth, said Dr Lambros Stamatakis of MedStar Washington Hospital Center. Vice President Mike Pence, however, said in a speech Monday night that the procedure was "long-planned". "The fact that she's in the hospital for [the remainder of the] week says to me there's a little more to the story", he said. "Thank you to all of the well-wishers!" he wrote in a tweet. Successful procedure, she is in good spirits.
The White House withheld additional information about the first lady's condition, citing her right to privacy.
Sneek Peek In To Sonam Kapoor-Anand Ahuja Mehendi, wedding & reception party
Post this movie, she will resume shooting for the other films in her basket- Ek Ladki Ko Dekha Toh Aisa Laga and The Zoya Factor . The Humsafar actor gave Sonam a shout out on Twitter, wishing the actor and her now husband happiness.
He also explained that the First Lady would be spending time in the hospital to recover from the procedure and remain under hospital eyes for a few days, even though no signs were shown that it was an emergency of any sorts. But both made a point of displaying affection during last week's Rose Garden event where she announced the "Be Best" initiative. The president sat in the front row as she spoke.
- Monitor: 42 killed in Israeli strikes in Syria this week
- Box Office Report: 'Avengers: Infinity War' Remains Unstoppable
- SC to reiterate name, but later
- China Barred From Airing Eurovision Finale After Censoring LGBT Content
- David Moyes will reportedly hold talks with West Ham board next week
- Carlos Carvalhal to leave Swansea City at end of season
- Iran embassy congratulates successful Iraq election
- Conte warns Chelsea flops to shape up ahead of FACup final
- Pompeo: US will help North Korea's economy if it forfeits nukes
- Theresa May told ministers to get 'hands on' over customs dispute