Another change coming to Walmart and Sam's Club will be a requirement as of January 1, 2020 that controlled substances have e-prescriptions, a format that makes it more hard to alter or copy a script, while also making prescriptions easier to monitor.
Zinedine Zidane: Cristiano Ronaldo injury not an issue for Champions League final
We will look tomorrow and see what damage has been done, he is a little bit anxious (about Kiev) but says it's something minor. The result: "We've experienced a great football match, and at the end it's a draw, which I'm not sure is deserved or not".
They said that e-prescriptions are proven to be less prone to errors and cannot be altered or copied, and they can be tracked electronically. Aetna said in December it would waive copays for Narcan, a brand name for the opioid overdose-reversal medication naloxone, and would limit first-time opioid prescriptions. Now, pharmacists can also counsel patients on how to use DisposeRx and distribute an opioid awareness brochure outlining risks and helpful resources.
The company believes education on prescription drug abuse is a key part of the solution. "We are proud to implement these policies and initiatives as we work to create solutions that address this critical issue facing the patients and communities we serve".
Atty. Gen. Sessions Vows to Prosecute All Who Illegally Cross Border
He denied that that Trump administration has a "blanket policy" to separate families as a way to deter others from trying. Attorney General Jeff Sessions holds news conference on immigration enforcement actions.
Jason Day goes two clear in Wells Fargo Championship
Tiger Woods reacts after an improved showing in the third round at the Wells Fargo Championship . One of the game's streakiest players, he plays his best when he's front-running.
The largest retailer in the country is taking action to curb abuse of prescription painkillers by limiting patients to a seven day supply of opioids. Each week, almost 270 million customers and members visit our more than 11,700 stores under 65 banners in 28 countries and eCommerce websites. Walmart shares are down 2.1% in Monday trading, and down 13.2% for the year to date.
- Bayern's Heynckes calls on referee to be strong versus Real
- Arrested Development Season 5 Trailer and Premiere Date Revealed!
- Christina Aguilera - Accelerate | Stream
- Musk defends cutting off 'short seller thesis' analysts
- Wenger opens up on what he will miss about Arsenal
- Trump Warns West Virginians Against Voting For GOP Senate Frontrunner: 'Remember Alabama'
- Woman Turns $18 Into $1.2M On Kentucky Derby Bet
- Air France announces loss of over $300Mln due to ongoing strikes
- Alexei Navalny, Putin's Most Determined Opponent, Arrested in Russian Federation at Inauguration Protests
- Invited to the royal wedding? Pack your picnic