Barcelona led twice through Luis Suarez and Lionel Messi only for Real, who have one eye on the Champions League final against Liverpool on 26 May, to level through Cristiano Ronaldo and Gareth Bale. Ronaldo's injury, however, coupled with Barcelona avoiding defeat, despite playing a man down for the whole of the second half, meant the Catalans departed the happier side. We will look tomorrow and see what damage has been done, he is a little bit anxious (about Kiev) but says it's something minor.
Bale's goal was his 15th in 24 games this year and the Welshman will hope it sparks a return to favour ahead of Real's European climax in Kiev.
Jason Day goes two clear in Wells Fargo Championship
Tiger Woods reacts after an improved showing in the third round at the Wells Fargo Championship . One of the game's streakiest players, he plays his best when he's front-running.
Questionable refereeing: "It was hard, as always".
"I believe [the Jordi Alba challenge] was a penalty, Sergi Roberto caught me in the face [for a red card], but it's gone now". Being the referee is hard.
"I can't say how long he'll be out for, tomorrow he'll have a scan, but I think it'll be a small thing for him".
Jordan drawn alongside Australia for 2019 Asian Cup
The pinnacle was at the 13th Asian Cup, when it lost to Japan in the quarter-finals and jumped to the best ever FIFA Ranking. Scott McIntyre takes a look at what faces the AFF nations in the wake of this week's 2019 AFC Asian Cup draw .
"We had a good opportunity to win today, clearly, we had a lot of chances to score, especially in the first half".
Ramos revealed that he may follow the footsteps of departing FC Barcelona legend, Andres Iniesta who had announced his retirement at the end of the season. The Spaniard went off to a standing ovation in the second half.
The result: "We've experienced a great football match, and at the end it's a draw, which I'm not sure is deserved or not".
Woman Turns $18 Into $1.2M On Kentucky Derby Bet
The horse, nicknamed "Big Red", came out of the No. 7 post to win the race. "It would take a horse like him to break that curse". Smith's silks were almost spotless after he kept 5-2 favorite Justify near the lead throughout the race.
Marcelo told reporters after the game, "Some days the [referees] make mistakes, and others they do not".
- Trump Warns West Virginians Against Voting For GOP Senate Frontrunner: 'Remember Alabama'
- 45Trump's Paris Attack Remarks 'Not Worthy' of US President - French Minister
- Trump Assures Reporters He'll Make Giuliani a Better Liar
- Guardsman left to die on highway after apparent road rage fight
- Greitens' Attorneys Want A Judge, Not Jury, To Rule In Case
- Sonam Kapoor choses a gilded white designer lehenga for her mehandi
- BSNL Launches New Prepaid Recharge Plan For Rs 349. Details Here
- Wenger opens up on what he will miss about Arsenal
- Zombie Cambridge Analytica told 'death' can't save it from the law
- Arrested Development Season 5 Trailer and Premiere Date Revealed!