The Chicago Tribute- as well as many other outlets and fans - speculated the series was axed from ABC's lineup after six seasons on the air because show runner Tim Allen was just as conservative in real life as his character was on the show.
Allen said the voices of the people were heard and asked fans if they wanted the show to come back.
Apple Q2 2018: When "doomed" is actually $61.1bn in revenue
While there has not yet been a tariff on devices such as Apple's iPhone, Cook last week traveled to Washington to meet with U.S. And revenue growth for iPhone was indeed strong, with $38 billion in iPhone revenue marking a gain of 14% year-over-year.
A source tells ET that Allen has signed a deal to bring back his hit series, this time on Fox, and negotiations are under way with the rest of the original cast and executive producers to join him. "Keep it up. Who wants more #LastManStanding?" he wrote.
While fans of Last Man Standing will no doubt be excited about the development, it may disappoint those looking forward to a possible Home Improvement revival, which Allen had voiced interest in earlier this year.
Iowa Legislature Sends Fetal Heartbeat Abortion Ban to Governor's Desk
The court has ruled women can legally have abortions until the fetus would be viable outside the womb, normally at about 24 weeks. Kim Reynolds has not she will sign the bill if it is sent to her, but has repeatedly described herself as "100 percent pro-life".
ABC placed the fantasy drama Once Upon a Time in the Friday time slot that Last Man Standing once dominated. Deadline reports Fox was considering picking up the series as well, but couldn't fit it into the schedule.
Allen, a conservative himself who has voiced his support for Trump, played Mike Baxter, who is also politically conservative on the show. "Roseanne" stunned the industry when it returned to a staggering 18.4 million viewers in its premiere back in March.
Fox has not commented on the potential revival.
Abe urges Abbas to return to peace talks
Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu in an interview with Fox News said that he would be happy if the US President will attend the opening.
- Costa Seals Atletico Win Against Arsenal
- Russian Federation 2018: FIFA to pay $10m advance to five African teams
- Five things that stood out about Mookie Betts' offensive explosion
- Russian Federation is key to preventing Israel-Iran war, regional crisis expert argues
- Kevin Hart's Alleged Sex Tape Extortionist Identified as Close Friend
- Trump Assures Reporters He'll Make Giuliani a Better Liar
- Dolphins Trade For Lions' Akeem Spence
- Cambridge Analytica Officially Shuts Down Over Facebook Data Scandal
- Australia remains exempt from Trump administration steel tariffs
- Beyond Good and Evil 2 Combat Gameplay Features in New Dev Diary