Seven middle school students died and another 12 were injured after being attacked after school at about 6:10 pm on Friday in Mizhi, Shaanxi province, the local government said.
The injured have been rushed to the hospital for treatment. As of 4 p.m. Saturday, eight of the injured were recovering and the two critically injured are in stable condition.
Chinese police have given his surname as Zhao and say he is a 28-year-old former student of the school.
Ben Carson Wants to Triple Rent for the Poorest of the Poor
"We're talking about keeping a roof over people who can't afford the market", he said , according to Fox News. The plan would also eliminate income deductions that could lower the rent.
A male suspect was arrested by police and an investigation is ongoing, Xinhua reported, citing local government officials.
Private gun ownership is strictly prohibited in China so mostly knives and homemade explosives are used in violent crimes.
Five girls and two boys were killed, the bureau said.
Former WWE Superstar Backstage At SmackDown, Karl Anderson Comments On AJ Styles
Tonight, Rowan will take on Jimmy Uso in singles competition, and I don't expect a pretty result. Smackdown Live also feature match like- Shelton Benjamin versus Randy Orton.
One man with a knife attacked 19 children walking home from school in China Friday. In February, a knife-wielding man killed a woman and injured 12 people at a shopping centre in Beijing.
In January 2017, for example, 11 kindergarten students were wounded by a man with a kitchen knife.
The other major factor is an apparent lack of sufficient mental health care in the country of nearly 1.4 billion people.
Israel Threaten to Destroy S-300 Russian Missile System in Syria
All the aircraft were intercepted and captured by Russian troops by means of radio control. If Israel attacks them, they said, it will suffer "catastrophic consequences".
- Steven Gerrard odds-on for Rangers job
- Facebook to reveal rules for removing controversial posts
- Despite a Beat, Shares Sag — Microsoft Earnings
- Saftu announces meeting points for Wednesday's nationwide strike
- EPA chief Pruitt faces congressional grilling on spending, ethics
- Isco, Carvajal to miss Bayern return leg with injury
- US Dollar Jumps as Government Bond Yields Rise
- Brewers visit Cubs with eight-game hot streak in tow
- Supreme Court wrestles with legality of Trump travel ban
- Mike Pompeo sworn in as 70th US Secretary of State