James Rodriguez returns to the Santiago Bernabeu on Wednesday (kick-off: 8:45 PM CEST/ 06:45 PM GMT/ 2:45 PM EST), with Bayern Munich needing to beat Real Madrid to have any chance of reaching the 2018 UEFA Champions League final after losing last week's semi-final first leg in Munich 2-1.
Isco picked up a shoulder problem and was replaced at the break by youngster Marco Asensio who went on to net the victor.
Germany coach Joachim Löw can breathe a sigh of relief, however, with Bayern boss Heynckes supremely confident Boateng will be ready when the reigning champions kick off their title defence against Mexico in Moscow on 17 June.
FDA Cracks Down On Juul E-Cigarettes Popular In Schools
JUUL Labs CEO Kevin Burns said he hopes his company can help over 1 billion smokers across the globe switch to a healthier alternative.
Carvajal suffered a hamstring injury midway through the second half as Lucas Vazquez dropped back to fill in for the remainder of the game.
Bayern Munich were mocked on Twitter by Bundesliga rivals Hannover after their midweek defeat against Real Madrid in the Champions League, following the Bavarians' president Uli Hoeness suggesting his team had a "break" in their 3-0 win against Andre Breitenreiter's team last weekend.
Real confirmed that Isco has a shoulder sprain and right-back Carvajal has an injury to his left hamstring, although they did not specify how long either player will be missing.
EPA chief Pruitt faces congressional grilling on spending, ethics
Documents later showed EPA chief of staff Ryan Jackson signed off on the raises and indicated he had Pruitt's consent. David McKinley (R-W.Va.) accused Democrats of engaging in "McCarthyism" with their attacks on Pruitt's spending.
The world champions' goalkeeper Manuel Neuer meanwhile appears to be losing his battle to regain fitness in time for the finals in Russian Federation, according to reports.
Karim Benzema and Gareth Bale will both be hoping to start the fixture against the Germans depending on Zidane's tactics for the match.
Who will win the champions league?
Children Die in Bus-Train Collision in India
The accident took place early in the morning when the children were on their way to school. He also announced an ex gratia of Rs two lakh each to the families of the deceased.
- Ben Carson Wants to Triple Rent for the Poorest of the Poor
- Thousands of Yemenis in Funeral Procession for Senior Houthi Official in Sana
- Celtics Comeback Falls Short, Lose to Bucks 104-102 in Game 4
- Israel Threaten to Destroy S-300 Russian Missile System in Syria
- Michael Owen states his prediction for Man United v Arsenal
- What data breach? Facebook shows the world how fan appeal means business
- Falling Short of Target, Donors Pledge $4.4 Billion for Syrian Civilians
- Riding high on profits, Amazon is increasing the cost of Prime
- Ford to Discontinue Almost All its Cars in North America
- Takeda receives green light for Shire takeover