This is the Fightful.com live coverage for tonight's episode of WWE Smackdown! Back from injury and hungry for the spotlight, Cass promised to break Daniel Bryan and make dead certain that no little man ever overshadowed him ever again. Peyton Royce and Billie Kay are a nuisance, and Becky and Asuka would love nothing more than to beat them both into a pulp.
-The Miz hosts Miz TV with guest Daniel Bryan.
G-7 Ministers Must Make Case to Keep Iran Deal, Johnson Says
Secretary of State John Sullivan said that "Russia must be a constructive partner in Syria or will be held accountable". Freeland also noted that Japan's Foreign Minister Tarō Kōno had had dinner with the female envoys the night before.
Smackdown Live also feature match like- Shelton Benjamin versus Randy Orton. Live before Cass comes out and repeatedly insults Daniel Bryan and the crowd before we see that Daniel Bryan has been attacked backstage as we go to commercial. Although it is a tag match, it will be exciting to see Becky Lynch and Asuka on the same team as they take on the Iconic Duo, who costed Charlotte her title by softening her up for the Carmella cash in. Benjamin used the distraction to hit Paydirt and win the match. The show was headlined by a six-man tag team match teaming AJ Styles with Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson against Shinsuke Nakamura and Rusev Day. Tonight, Rowan will take on Jimmy Uso in singles competition, and I don't expect a pretty result.
On Smackdown Live, with eyes set on a rematch of their dream battle from WrestleMania at the Greatest Royal Rumble event this Friday on the Saudi Arabia.
Korean leaders seek to control optics at historic summit
In 2007, then South Korean President Roh Moo-hyun's public approval ratings shot up when he met with the North's Kim Jong Il. Kim Yo-jong had made a historic visit to the South in February during the Winter Games to facilitate the rapprochement.
Flair, after signing the contract, lost her temper and went on the attack, flipping a table onto Carmella before she exited the ring.
Former US President George Bush hospitalised
His doctors said chronic bronchitis is a condition more prevalent with age and can aggravate the symptoms of pneumonia. A few months before that, he spent 16 days recovering from pneumonia.
- Israel Threaten to Destroy S-300 Russian Missile System in Syria
- To-play 'Battle Royale H1Z1' hits PS4 very soon
- What data breach? Facebook shows the world how fan appeal means business
- Putin's turf war with Telegram escalates as Russian Federation blocks IPs
- Armenia PM resigns after protests
- Sessions won't recuse self from Cohen probe
- How Analysts Rated Redcentric plc (LON:RCN) Last Week?
- Falling Short of Target, Donors Pledge $4.4 Billion for Syrian Civilians
- Cristiano Ronaldo sends Man Utd's Marcus Rashford signed Actual Madrid shirt
- Children Die in Bus-Train Collision in India