Indeed, there's Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain involved, together with the meaty and underrated Vanquish. It looks like an impressive list of games that you can play next month. The Xbox Live Gold subscribers can now check out the official May 2018 free games list, which include a bunch of big and exciting gaming treats for the players.
Justice Department investigating collusion among United States wireless carriers
Verizon had previously stated that it needed to be able lock down phones as a way to prevent fraud and theft. AT&T and Time Warner have strongly disputed the claims in a federal trial that is expected to end this month.
We're in the last week of April, which means it's time for Microsoft to reveal the games included in the monthly Games with Gold offering. If you don't remember Streets of Rage when it first came out then give it a try and discover what real challenges were back in the day. MGS 5: The Phantom Pain is an action-adventure stealth game developed by Kojima Productions, and it will be available from May 16 until June 15. While most Games with Gold titles are ones that have been released at least a few years prior, Super Mega Baseball 2 is actually a new game set to be released May 1.
Two Deputies Killed While Eating In A Florida Restaurant
Twice during his media briefing on Thursday, Sheriff Schultz mentioned negative public attitudes about law enforcement officers. Two sheriff's deputies in Florida's Gilchrist County were shot dead in a Chinese restaurant on Thursday.
May's Xbox Games with Gold offerings are confirmed, and as usual it's a pretty good mix.
Monte-Carlo Masters: Marin Cilic advances to R3
Awaiting Nadal in the next round will be Russian Karen Khachanov after his 6-2 6-2 win against France's Gilles Simon. Thiem should provide a sterner test in the last eight, after the fifth seed came from a set down to beat Djokovic .
The two Xbox 360 titles are Sega Vintage Collection: Streets of Rage, which bundles all three games from the Sega Genesis' classic brawler series, and Vanquish, PlatinumGames' stylish third-person shooter from 2010 that many fans regard as a cult classic. The player will assume the role of DARPA agent Sam Gideon, who is tasked to bring down a renegade Russian army that aims to terrorize the United States.
- Sully Reflects on Similarities in Southwest Emergency Landing
- Twin Cities Events Planned to Honor Prince 2 Years after His Death
- How Many Auto Trader Group plc (LON:AUTO)'s Analysts Are Bearish?
- Defense found: Bucks overwhelm Celtics for 116-92 win
- Lewis and Clark students join national protest
- Facebook is still tracking you, whether you have an account or not
- CDC expands warning regarding romaine lettuce
- FAA orders emergency inspections after Southwest Airlines' engine failure
- Will Prince George & Princess Charlotte Visit New Baby in Hospital?
- Apple Is Providing Battery Replacement Program For 13-inch MacBook Pro