This improved design includes the addition of features that are already available in the Gmail Inbox app, such as "snooze" (which lets you temporarily hold off certain emails until you're ready to read them) and "smart reply" (which prompts you to answer messages quickly), according to The Verge.
Walking on the line of other applications like Snapchat, Line and Signal, Gmail is also devising a feature which will let users draft self-destructing emails.
Gmail will have a so-called Confidential Mode, a system created to secure the important emails that users send and that should not reach other mailboxes.
A drink a day could be deadly, study finds
The study found that people who down more than seven drinks a week can expect to die sooner than those who drink less. People who do not drink at all can have worse health, also - something that can confuse consumers and doctors alike.
The recipients of those confidential emails will simply receive a link to their Gmail account.
The initial purge of search results applied to Google's local search pages covering the EU's 28 member nations and four other European countries, encompassing more than 500 million people.
Google's upcoming Gmail redesign could come with security features that ensure only the right person can view an e-mail-and only for a specific period of time.
The men took Google to court when the company refused to remove search results about their convictions, including links to news articles that the businessmen claimed were no longer relevant. The publication's report notes that email services have to be compatible with multiple email providers and email clients. The mails will have a "confidential mode" lock icon barring recipients to forward their content, copy and paste, download or print them. However, that doesn't seem to stop Google, as the company is now going beyond the POP3/IMAP/SMTP protocols.
Volkswagen contemplates shakeup; Matthias Mueller's future uncertain
A VW spokesman could not immediately be reached for comment on the expected promotion of Diess. Porsche said in a separate release that any changes at VW would be reflected in its management.
While Google, Microsoft, Amazon and Oracle are viewed as the major contenders for the job, Google's employees have voiced concern about creating products for the USA government. There's also an option for a two-factor ID with messages requiring a key separately sent via SMS to open.
End-to-end encryption is also not mentioned by Google anywhere.
Want more posts like this delivered to your inbox?
UK Takeover panel sets Disney/Sky conditions
Shares in Sky on Thursday were down 0.2% in London at 1,307.00 pence, or GBP13.07, each. However, Fox has proposed remedies to allay the regulators' concerns.
- Trump gives full pardon to lawyer who leaked Central Intelligence Agency agent's undercover identity
- Abducted journalists are dead, says Ecuador president
- China: Baby born four years after parents die in vehicle crash
- As Oklahoma teachers end strike, Arizona governor offers raise to avert one
- Feds Investigating National Enquirer's $30000 Payment over Trump Love-Child Rumor
- NBA playoff primer: Here's some things to know
- FBI Seized Recordings Between Michael Cohen And Stormy Daniels' Former Lawyer
- Khloe Kardashian and National Basketball Association player Tristan Thompson welcome baby girl
- Palestinians wounded at Gaza-Israel border protests
- Britain accuses Moscow of spying on Skripals for at least five years