Then a high pressure will build back in rising temperatures once again and drying things out.
Northwest Arkansas has an enhanced risk of severe storms Friday evening according to the National Weather Service.
The only bit of good news with Saturday's forecast is that the most-active weather will occur during daylight and will shift east by or before sunset.
Benches clear at Fenway Park after hard slide from Yankees' Tyler Austin
Yankees pitcher Roger Clemens and Red Sox outfielder Manny Ramirez infamously fought during the 2003 AL Championship Series. Thus ensued the following scenes. "I think he was going in hard, and it was a bunt", Holt said after the game, via ESPN .
If you spent a summer day at the riverfront or the beach, you'd probably apply sunscreen, right?
THREATS: It seems like the main issue will come from strong straight-line winds, but some hail and an isolated tornado or two are not out of the question.
Temperatures are expected to quickly climb into the 70s and lower 80s this afternoon, as southwesterly winds continue to pump in warmth and moisture.
Harvey, Maria and others retired as hurricane names
You won't be seeing Harvey, Irma, Maria or Nate as names for hurricanes or tropical storms anytime soon. The storm stalled there for four days, causing catastrophic flooding in parts of southeastern Texas.
And while winds of 20 to 30 miles per hour are expected across the state with this storm system, higher winds of 45 miles per hour are anticipated for a portion of the U.P., and Lower Peninsula areas like Alpena, Tawas and Midland.
A system set to move through Arkansas on Friday and into Saturday will bring the potential for severe storms across the entire state, forecasters say. A band of showers and weakening thunderstorms will push into west Alabama Saturday morning.
Presently, the severe weather risk looks low locally. Highs may not get much above the 40 degree mark. The accuracy increases the closer you get to a weather event. Temperatures will be falling through the 60s, and bottom out overnight in the middle and low 50. We could see totals in excess of three to four inches in places.
UK Takeover panel sets Disney/Sky conditions
Shares in Sky on Thursday were down 0.2% in London at 1,307.00 pence, or GBP13.07, each. However, Fox has proposed remedies to allay the regulators' concerns.
Friday will be even warmer with sunshine.
- Volkswagen contemplates shakeup; Matthias Mueller's future uncertain
- Kevin Durant To Opt Out, Redo Deal With Warriors
- Wrestlemania: Braun Strowman Tag Team Partner's Identity Revealed
- Emmanuel Macron, Mohammed bin Salman agree to deals worth $18bn
- Vikings preseason schedule released
- Kim Kardashian flaunts larger-than-life assets in string bikini
- It's Undeniable That Poland Partook in Holocaust - Israeli President
- "Despicable!" Melbourne woman who faked cancer jailed for scamming $40K
- IPL matches to be shifted out of Chennai: Rajeev Shukla
- India, Saudi Aramco Shake Hands for $44Bln Mega Refinery-Petrochem Project