The statement by Netanyahu comes just days after Israel purportedly carried out an airstrike against a Syrian military base where Iran is also operating.
The readout from Netanyahu's office of the same phone call said Israel would not tolerate a long-term Iranian presence in Syria.
US President Donald Trump attends a meeting with senior military leaders at the White House
President Putin and Netanyahu discussed Israeli airstrikes on a Syrian airbase over the phone, the Kremlin said Wednesday.
The Israeli strikes reportedly targeted an "advanced system" that could undermine Israel's air superiority in Lebanese and Syrian airspace, according to Hadashot TV. The brutal tactics pursued mainly by the regime, which have included the use of chemical weapons, sieges, mass executions and torture against civilians have led to war crimes investigations.
Volkswagen contemplates shakeup; Matthias Mueller's future uncertain
A VW spokesman could not immediately be reached for comment on the expected promotion of Diess. Porsche said in a separate release that any changes at VW would be reflected in its management.
"What undermines stability in Syria is Iranian aggression and its attempt to establish itself militarily in Syria in order to threaten Israel and other countries", the official said.
In a telephone call, Putin urged Netanyahu "to abstain from any action that could further destabilise the situation in the country, which would represent a threat to its security", the Kremlin said in a statement. Tel Aviv views Hizballah, an Iranian-backed regime ally, as its biggest threat and has grown alarmed over Tehran's growing clout in Syria.
"Despicable!" Melbourne woman who faked cancer jailed for scamming $40K
The judge, upon hearing this case, called the crime " despicable ". Another person gave money on four separate occasions.
"Do not test the determination of the State of Israel", Netanyahu warned Iran on Wednesday, speaking to mark Holocaust Remembrance Day, or Yom Hashoah. Israel maintains a policy of not commenting directly on attacks outside its borders.
Netanyahu and President Donald Trump reportedly also had a tense exchange last week regarding Syria after Trump pledged to wind down US involvement in the country.
The great stigma around Masters champ Reed
He revelled again for the United States team at Hazeltine two years later, earning the nickname "Captain America". Different about this victory for Reed was the fuchsia shirt he wore as part of a Nike script.
- EPA Assesses Threats on Twitter to Justify Pruitt's Spending
- Benches clear at Fenway Park after hard slide from Yankees' Tyler Austin
- Khloe Kardashian Lamar Odom: Could Khloe go back to Lamar?
- A Woman Has Accused The Governor Of Missouri Of Violent, Nonconsensual Sex
- Khloe Kardashian and National Basketball Association player Tristan Thompson welcome baby girl
- Harvey, Maria and others retired as hurricane names
- Wrestlemania: Braun Strowman Tag Team Partner's Identity Revealed
- UK Takeover panel sets Disney/Sky conditions
- Barcelona defeat to Roma is down to Lionel Messi - pundit
- Kevin Durant To Opt Out, Redo Deal With Warriors