And Stephanie Morton and Kaarle McCulloch, who made up the women's team sprint pair, won their event, also beating NZ.
There was some controversy in the morning qualifying when world champion Ben Proud was disqualified from the 50-meter butterfly at the Commonwealth Games on Thursday and lost an appeal against the decision.
Brazilian Agribusiness Assesses Gains from Trade War between USA and China
The public has until May 11 to submit comments on the proposed list of US tariffs, with a hearing scheduled for May 15. That leaves the USA government with a lot more Chinese exports to potentially target with tariffs.
Earlier, the Australian women's team pursuit set a new Games record on their way to the first women's team pursuit medal at a Commonwealth Games.
"I think change is always going to cause some criticism but I think he's the sort of guy who's happy to take the blame, whether it's his fault or not and that' what a true leader does".
Emerging star Titmus and McKeon were then pipped in the 200m freestyle final by Canada's Ruck. I probably feel more emotion here than in Rio (2016 Olympic Games) because the whole crowd is cheering for you. I was still a bit soft and slow in that first 200.
Gov't, World Health Organization partner to spearhead attainment of universal healthcare
This it does by educating people and raising their consciousness about specific health issues they might have overlooked. WHO statistics show that at least half the world's people today don't receive the essential health services they need.
"I've been second nearly every single time", Wilmott said.
BC-COM-SWM-Relay World Record, 102 Australian women break 4x100 freestyle relay world recordAP Photo XMB320, XMb319Eds: APNewsNow.
"This was a borderline case but the bike was re-measured a second time and was found not to be compliant". Gold medalists Shayna Jack, Bronte Campbell, Emma McKeon and Cate Campbell of Australia celebrate on the podium.
Sessions court to take up Salman Khan's bail plea today
Bora also pointed out that Salman had fulfilled all orders of the court and so his sentence should be suspended. His law firm, Anand Desai, told Reuters he'd filed a plea for bond that a judge would hear Friday.
Cate Campbell (24.24 seconds) was quickest, followed by Jack (24.50) and Bronte Campbell (24.87).
- Jaysh al-Islam Militants Attack on Friday Syrian Forces' Positions - Russian MoD
- 3 area Boston Stores to close
- German court grants Puigdemont bail, rejects Spain's extradition request
- Russian Federation softball picks up big win
- New Nike Ad Welcomes The Tiger Woods Comeback To The Masters
- Jack Nicklaus' Grandson Makes an Ace in The Masters Par 3 Contest
- Irish student invited to upcoming royal wedding
- Sensex vaults 577 pts as RBI holds rate, lowers inflation forecast
- The New Day WWE Superstars bringing top energy to Wrestlemania
- FIRST ALERT WEATHER DAY: Strong storms possible Saturday