Neymar made a decision to come out of Lionel Messi's shadow at Barcelona and forge a path towards becoming the best footballer on the planet in the French capital.
Neymar, who suffered a cracked metatarsal in PSG's 3-0 victory over Marseille last month, has scored 28 goals across all competitions this season.
The Brazilian has shown on a consistent basis how easy he finds Ligue 1, but there have been multiple reports suggesting he is unsettled at the club.
The La Liga leaders welcome the Premier League champions to Camp Nou on Wednesday.
CSA distance themselves from SBW masks
According to both the Australianand Channel 9 , South Africa's batsmen complained to umpires about taping on Warner's left hand. She was the target of vile abuse by South African cricket fans over the weekend, but Candice Warner is keeping her head up.
Real Madrid are assessing other attacking options in case their huge summer move for Neymar falls through.
AS' Manu Sainz reported Nike could capitalise on Real's failure to agree a new sponsorship deal with Adidas and in doing so play a "highly instrumental" role in engineering a switch from Paris to Madrid for Neymar. "It would be awesome to have him back".
Barcelona manager Ernesto Valverde, however, was quick to douse the speculation and refused to talk about "hypothetical" situations.
"But he's getting better and he's a very important player for us both now and for the future".
Neymar initially moved to Paris in order to challenge Lionel Messi for the Ballon d'Or, but he has conceded that the quality is too low in France.
Donald Trump eyes massive tariffs on China tech sector
Alleged intellectual property theft by China has always been a source of tension between Beijing and Washington. There had been a willingness to do something together on China.
"More than 10 years later a player costs 220 million euros ($270 million)".
"They [PSG] paid €222 million, that's what it is", Zidane added.
Having left Paris shortly after sustaining the injury, Neymar Jr took himself back to Brazil with immediate effect.
Spanish publication AS report that the concern is now so great at PSG that Al-Khelaifi has flown to Brazil to speak with Neymar, who is currently in his homeland has he recovers from surgery.
Trump Pushes EU to Cut Tariffs as Bloc Vows to Resist 'Bullies'
President Donald Trump readies hefty tariffs against one its most strategic growth drivers - technology. President Donald Trump's decision to impose tariffs without resorting to worldwide arbitration.
- IHeart Radio, owner of Talk Radio 570 and others, files bankruptcy
- Serena wins again, sets up sisters match
- National Football League free agency 2018: Buffalo Bills interested in Sam Bradford, Case Keenum
- Trump Inspects Designs For Border Wall In San Diego
- Titans agree to 4-year deal with RB Dion Lewis
- Oil reverses 2 days of decline, but OPEC still anxious
- Here's Who Jets Will Target With Kirk Cousins Joining Vikings
- Betsy DeVos pushes back against criticism over "60 Minutes" interview
- Illinois State Police looking for two missing toddlers, believe they're in danger
- Pi Day 2018: Celebrate 3/14 with discounts on pizza, pies and more