Bournemouth, who remain 12th, thought they had rescued a point via Callum Wilson's 84th-minute strike but referee Mike Dean disallowed it for a shove on Spurs defender Davinson Sanchez, before the visitors scored their two late goals.
Spurs boss Mauricio Pochettino said: "I am concerned until he tomorrow or after tomorrow makes the scan. I'm so happy, very pleased, because he helped the team to achieve these three points and put us in a good position in the table".
Putin 'couldn't care less' about US election meddling
Read the full NBC News story here. "The Russians are going to push as hard as they can until we start pushing back". Asked if he thinks that the USA is regularly meddling in Russian affairs, Putin answered: "always".
"We hope it's not a massive issue for him and hope he is available for the team as soon as possible".
The club now faces an anxious wait to learn the severity of Kane's injury, with Pochettino stating that a diagnosis is unlikely to arrive before Monday.
The Three Lions face Tunisia in Volgograd on Monday, 18 June in their opening fixture in Russian Federation.
He saw penalty appeals waved away after going down in the area before putting Spurs ahead in the 62nd minute with a mishit volley from Alli's cross, which bounced into the ground and looped into the top right corner.
Short-handed Warriors visit struggling Timberwolves
The Golden State Warriors - playing short-handed - lost their first game since the All-Star break on Friday at Portland. Bell could be back as soon as Wednesday, and McCaw is set to get his left wrist re-evaluated by team doctors Wednesday.
Gloss was added to the scoreline in stoppage time when Aurier took advantage of Begovic flapping at Kieran Trippier's cross to nod in a fourth.
It was the first time the 35-year-old Cech has kept out a spot-kick since joining Arsenal in 2015, having spent 10 seasons before that with Chelsea.
Aubameyang and Mkhitaryan then each contributed a goal and an assist to give Arsenal a win that does little more than strengthen its hold on sixth place.
Motley Crue Star Claims Son Knocked Him Unconscious
Just covering your ass!' "I've learned, I've served time; I've taken a long hard look at myself", expressed Lee . In response to Brandon's statement , Lee tweeted that he was "happier than I've been in my entire life".
- Alexa, stop laughing. Amazon says her creepy, random laughter has been fixed
- Maharashtra chemical factory blast kills 3, injures 15; rescue ops underway
- Turkey announces preliminary end date of Olive Branch Op. in Afrin
- "Windows 10 S" Changes From New OS To Upgrade, Says Microsoft
- UNCG Athletics announces selection show party, NCAA ticket information
- West Ham United 0-3 Burnley - Reaction
- Turkey, Free Syrian Army make advances in Afrin
- Saudi crown prince moves closer to United Kingdom fighter jet deal
- Eastern Ghouta's rebels agree to evacuate imprisoned Nusra fighters
- Apple reportedly killing iTunes LPs in March, pulling them throughout 2018