To celebrate MAR10 Day (ie March 10), Nintendo arranged a collaboration with Google Maps so that people looking to use Maps as a Global Positioning System can show Mario in his go-kart instead of the usual blue arrow.
Even previous year, for April Fools' Day, Google Maps transformed into Ms. Pac-Man to prank a lot of people. In order to get started with this new stunning Mario Time on your Google Maps app, first you need to update the app on a respective Android or iOS platform.
This is far from the first time that Google Maps has participated in gaming-inspired map themes, most of which have been Nintendo-related.
Wednesday forecast: sunny and windy, high 50
Significant accumulations are possible with northern Aroostook receiving up to a foot of snow with locally higher amounts. In Clifton Heights, Delaware County, 8.1 inches of snow had fallen by 1:30 p.m., according to the weather service.
"Now, you should see "?" in yellow color at the bottom right corner of the Google Maps application.
In the meantime, Google Maps and Mario will be here all week in celebration of Mario Kart, with the plumber fist-pumping his way through traffic.
Are you looking forward to having Mario accompany you in his kart on your routes?
Google Duo App Gets Video Voicemail Support
It already has FaceTime, Apple's proprietary video calling platform, and Duo's presence in Apple's ecosystem makes little sense. Video messages make flawless sense, so much so that one has to ask why they weren't a feature from the get-go.
In addition to sales on Nintendo games, enjoy this week-long feature.
Tapping the question mark will launch the Mario Time screen and allow you to move forward with navigation. There is a catch for now - users won't be playing a game, but instead will see the app's arrow turn into Mario. After this, you should see the Mario on his Kart vehicle instead of auto while navigating the Google Maps. At the same time, the company reminds users to stay safe and make sure they don't share private details such as their work or home address.
Time to change your clocks; take care
And, if we do not get enough sleep, then it can not fortify and build up its defenses to fight off those icky germs. That way, by the time Daylight Saving Time rolls around, you'll be more or less acclimated to the adjusted time.
- Eastern Ghouta's rebels agree to evacuate imprisoned Nusra fighters
- Tennis World Tour Is Swinging For Match Point On Nintendo Switch
- What is International Women's Day?
- Behind the Saudi Prince's freakish PR OFFENSIVE ahead of United Kingdom visit
- Australia signs TPP-11 trade deal
- UK: Ex Russian spy, daughter in 'serious condition'
- Statues of Gandhi and BR Ambedkar vandalised in Kerala and Tamil Nadu
- Donald Trump asked key witnesses if Russian Federation investigators were 'nice'
- Cheerleaders warned about mumps exposure after national competition
- Busy day for new Meghalaya CM Conrad