The US views the YPG as an ally in Syria, where the militant group forms the backbone of the SDF that is being trained, equipped and protected by the Americans.
On Monday, the Pentagon announced an "operational pause" due to the Turkish military operations in Afrin.
Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan repeatedly vows to "clean the region from this trouble completely", signaling that the offensive against PKK and the affiliated group will not remain merely with the operation in Afrin. "We will take the entire area under control in the first phase and send our brothers from Afrin back to their lands", he added.
Elon Musk is pestering Trump to change vehicle trade rules with China
It's a mirror tax, ' said Trump, explaining that the tax would try to replicate the taxes other nations put on US products. In 2016, Tesla sold $1 billion of electric cars in China, the company reported .
"We are in Afrin today, we will be in Manbij tomorrow".
Turkey launched "Operation Olive Branch" on January 20 along with elements of the Free Syrian Army (FSA) to clear Afrin of the YPG.
Valve Back in the Game-Making Bizz, Gabe Newell Confirms
So that is something we've been jealous of, and that's something that you'll see us taking advantage of subsequently". Newell says that the studio now has three big VR titles, though we don't know anything about them now .
Turkish-backed Free Syrian Army fighters are seen as they advance in north of Afrin, Syria, March 8, 2018. On a visit to Ankara last month, US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson said that Turkey and the US had to solve the tensions surrounding Manbij as a "priority".
Erdogan said Afrin will be cleared of terrorists exactly like Jarabulus city in Syria's Aleppo was cleared during Turkey's Operation Euphrates Shield, which began in late August in 2016 and ended in March 2017.
France condemns Assad regime attacks on Eastern Ghouta
Eastern Ghouta has been besieged since 2013, making food, medicine, and other daily goods exceedingly hard to access. According to an AFP correspondent in the enclave's main town Douma, the landscape is devastated.
"Jarabulus was 2,000 square-kilometers and we cleared it".
- Cheerleaders warned about mumps exposure after national competition
- UK: Ex Russian spy, daughter in 'serious condition'
- International Women's Day 2018: #PressForProgress theme celebrates Gender Equality
- When Is Daylight Saving Time 2018? Changing Clocks To Spring Forward
- Sexual Assault Claim Against Mark Cuban Resurfaces After 7 Years
- Alexa, stop laughing. Amazon says her creepy, random laughter has been fixed
- Odd geometric arrays of storms observed at Jupiter's poles
- Man accused of stealing McDormand's Oscar to appear in court
- Busy day for new Meghalaya CM Conrad
- Google Duo App Gets Video Voicemail Support