This means the next time when you call someone via the Duo app and they do not answer, you can choose to leave them a video message. Also, the messages will disappear after 24-hours making the conversation more secure. The feature new Google Duo update allows users to leave voicemail-style selfie videos. For chat, it has several apps, such as Hangouts and Allo, but it has a separate one exclusively for video calls called Duo - but Hangouts also supports video. They can also tap the "Call now" button after they have watched the video to easily call them back right away. Google will also delete this a day after they are first watched.
People aren't always available on demand when cool stuff is happening, but "you shouldn't lose the opportunity to show them what you were calling about," Google says. "Sometimes, your mom isn't free for a video call at the moment you're trying to show off your culinary masterpiece". If a user wants to keep that video, there will be an option to save a video.
Statues of Gandhi and BR Ambedkar vandalised in Kerala and Tamil Nadu
Police officials also added that an investigation has been launched in this regard and the miscreant will soon be caught. According to ANI , a statue of Mahatma Gandhi was damaged by unknown persons in Thaliparamba area of Kannur , Kerala.
Google has confirmed that video messages that you sent using this services have end-to-end encryption.
Video messages make flawless sense, so much so that one has to ask why they weren't a feature from the get-go.
Street party fees waived for royal wedding celebration
She is set to appear at the Commonwealth Day Service on March 12 with the royal family, including Queen Elizabeth. While the cost of the dress suits the stature of a prince's wife, we hope Meghan's dress lives up to its billing.
Google says the update is rolling out to both Android and iOS users now. For Android, it's easy to see the necessity of Duo. It already has FaceTime, Apple's proprietary video calling platform, and Duo's presence in Apple's ecosystem makes little sense.
Duo was released in 2016.
Odd geometric arrays of storms observed at Jupiter's poles
Nearly all the polar cyclones, at both poles, are so densely packed that their spiral arms come in contact with adjacent cyclones. To see beneath Jupiter's veil of clouds and study its winds, the Juno team precisely measured the planet's gravitational field.
- Cheerleaders warned about mumps exposure after national competition
- International Women's Day 2018: #PressForProgress theme celebrates Gender Equality
- When Is Daylight Saving Time 2018? Changing Clocks To Spring Forward
- UK: Ex Russian spy, daughter in 'serious condition'
- Elon Musk is pestering Trump to change vehicle trade rules with China
- Wednesday forecast: sunny and windy, high 50
- France condemns Assad regime attacks on Eastern Ghouta
- May warned there must be an 'Ireland first' approach to Brexit talks
- Sexual Assault Claim Against Mark Cuban Resurfaces After 7 Years
- Behind the Saudi Prince's freakish PR OFFENSIVE ahead of United Kingdom visit