One of my patients came in for an emergency visit, because she snapped the wire on her retainer watching the movie.
As BuzzFeed reports, Sophia Robb, an 18-year-old young woman from San Francisco was so overcome with thirst for Jordan in that moment that she literally snapped the metal in her retainer.
Review The Texas Marijuana Voter Guide Before Casting Your Primary Election Ballot
Derrick Crowe, Mary Street Wilson and Joseph Kopser lead the pack on the Democratic side in the race to replace longtime U.S. Early voting participation in the Democratic primary almost went from 205,583 people in 2014 to 406,302 people this year.
It all started with a Tumblr post made by Sophia Robb's orthodontist.
"That is the f**king funniest s**t ever to me", the post continued.
Ms Robb later clarified the phrasing, saying she had no intention of harming herself. "I pressed my tongue against my permanent retainer and clenched my jaw so hard that the wire disconnected from my teeth", she confessed. So, she might've lost a retainer, but it seems this whole thing turned out pretty great in the end.
Robb later realized that Micheal B. Jordan had followed her on Twitter. She said the reactions have been "overwhelming". She shared a screenshot of the evidence. I really do not know how I would respond.
Opioid overdoses spike 30 percent across nation — CDC report
Schuchat said she is cautiously optimistic that strategies implemented in these states to combat opioid addiction may be working. During the entire period studied, the state had 3,427 ER visits for suspected opioid overdoses.
If you're wondering about the retainer, Sophia shared that her orthodontist glued it back together.
Directed by Ryan Coogler, the film stars Chadwick Boseman, Michael B. Jordan, Lupita Nyong'o, Danai Gurira, Martin Freeman, Daniel Kaluuya, Angela Bassett, Letitia Wright, Winston Duke, Florence Kasumba, Sterling K. Brown, Andy Serkis and John Kan.
Get ready for Google Lens, Android users!
As long as you own a Google Pixel , Pixel XL , Pixel 2 , or Pixel 2 XL , Google already has system images available for download. This is no doubt thanks to Apple and the manufacturers of Android devices who are choosing to copy that design feature.
- Paris Saint-Germain's Neymar faces three months out after foot surgery
- Judge won't order grant award in California immigration suit
- Two children killed after vehicle hits pedestrians in Brooklyn
- Jerry Brown: Sessions' 'sad' political stunts won't work in California
- Mukesh Ambani with $40bn, richest among 121 billionaires in India
- Australia's Cardinal Pell faces court over sex abuse charges
- The Oscars got the winners right this year
- Apple said to plan its own high-end headphones
- Opioid Overdoses in the US Rose 30 Percent in a Year
- United States anxious about Nigeria, other African countries' debt overhang