Here's another possible Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 leak for you. There were only a few snow-themed maps-such as Infection and Stronghold-in Black Ops III, so this is a nice touch for players who enjoy this type of in-game scenery.
E3 2018 is scheduled for June where Sony will show the next Call of Duty in detail and it is expected to be playable on the show floor.
What to expect at the Academy Awards
Logan, the final film for Hugh Jackman's Wolverine, became the first superhero film to be nominated for Best Adapted Screenplay . Then, there's " Get Out ", the horror film that has earned plenty of recognition this award season and could shock the world.
The aforementioned patch for Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 is 2.2 GB for PS4 and it's slightly bigger on the Xbox One with a size of 2.7 GB. What you do get in the box though is a fantastic return to form for Call of Duty with a solid multiplayer that will hopefully grow and evolve in future map pack updates. And now to add to this bit of evidence, reports from gaming news site Kotaku, stated that the game is confirmed and will be released sometime this year.
Activision has yet to confirm the next game in the annual Call of Duty series, but we do know Treyarch has been developing the game for some time.
One terrorsits with three OGWs killed in south Kashmir's Shopian
The official said a joint mobile vehicle check post (MVCP) near Pohan in Shopian signalled a auto to stop, but it did not. Police reached the spot and was carrying out legal formalities, he said.
While it is quite curious GameStop already has hinted at these products, this would not be the first time the retailer gets informed so much ahead of the official reveal by its longtime partner publisher Activision.
Activision could also be working on a Battle Royale mode in the new Call of Duty title due to be released this year. The map is a wintry version of the map, called "Redwood Snow".
US President Donald Trump joins mourners at funeral of Billy Graham
Officials expect about 200 family members to attend the interment, which will be closed to the public and media. The president is not scheduled to speak at the funeral at Graham's namesake library in Charlotte .
- Uber/Lyft drivers earn median $3.37/hour after expenses
- UCLA's Josh Rosen: I can 'really pick defenses apart'
- Guatemala vows to move embassy in Israel to Jerusalem
- Opioid overdoses spike 30 percent across nation — CDC report
- Sherwood identifies position Liverpool need to strengthen to win title
- Many British homes left without water as snow thaw bursts pipes
- Laura Muir takes silver as Doyle wins 400m bronze
- Qualcomm Delays Vote As CFIUS Looks At $117B Broadcom Bid
- Iran to talk on missile programme if Europe, US destroy nukes
- NDPP, NPF both claim to form Govt in Nagaland