Neymar was signed by PSG for a world record 222 million euros ($260 million) from Barcelona previous year.
The Brazilian chose to undergo an operation after breaking his fifth metatarsal against Marseille last weekend, rather than recover in the usual way and play on pain-killing injections.
Guatemala vows to move embassy in Israel to Jerusalem
Nicaragua now becomes the first country other than the U.S.to set a date for the relocation of its embassy to Jerusalem. He added the decision "strongly evidences Guatemala's continued support and solidarity with the people of Israel".
A spokesperson for the Brazilian football federation confirmed the operation was a success.
According to doctors, Neymar will be evaluated in six weeks to determine a possible date by which he will return to training activities, but the length of his recovery of course depends on how well he weathers the post-surgery period. This followed an earlier statement from Lasmar that the star player would be out of action for at least two and a half months, maybe three.
However, they are 3-1 down going into the second leg of their Champions League, last 16 tie at home to Real Madrid on Tuesday.
One terrorsits with three OGWs killed in south Kashmir's Shopian
The official said a joint mobile vehicle check post (MVCP) near Pohan in Shopian signalled a auto to stop, but it did not. Police reached the spot and was carrying out legal formalities, he said.
Amid reports of tensions between PSG and Brazil's footballing authorities over Neymar's medical treatment, PSG insisted that it would be in charge of his recuperation.
During the first portion of his recovery and rehabilitation, Neymar will be accompanied by PSG physical therapist Rafael Martini.
"The World Cup begins here today, with this operation", said fan Iago Coura, 24, who came to the hospital with three friends.
Food Lover's Market group recalls products after listeriosis announcement
Shares in Tiger Brands sank as much as 13 percent, before recouping some losses to close 7.4 percent lower at 393.38 rand. Food safety is of paramount importance to Woolworths and we take all issues regarding the production of our food...
"There is absolutely no split, despite what was written".
- Israel's Netanyahu to invite Trump to open Jerusalem embassy in May
- Qualcomm Delays Vote As CFIUS Looks At $117B Broadcom Bid
- Laura Muir takes silver as Doyle wins 400m bronze
- The Oscars got the winners right this year
- Australia's Cardinal Pell faces court over sex abuse charges
- Amazon Could Soon Offer Checking Accounts
- Coveney warns United Kingdom border proposals just "a starting point" in Brexit talks
- Opioid overdoses spike 30 percent across nation — CDC report
- Cops searching for exiled Raider after domestic violence report
- Trump Organization staff evicted from Panama hotel