At least 20 people were killed after a truck they were travelling in fell into a drain in Gujarat's Bhavnagar on Tuesday.
Authorities say it was carrying 60 wedding guests, mostly women and children.
"The truck fell on a concrete base under the bridge on the Bhavnagar-Rajkot highway".
Review The Texas Marijuana Voter Guide Before Casting Your Primary Election Ballot
Derrick Crowe, Mary Street Wilson and Joseph Kopser lead the pack on the Democratic side in the race to replace longtime U.S. Early voting participation in the Democratic primary almost went from 205,583 people in 2014 to 406,302 people this year.
"Prima facie, the driver of the truck lost control due to drowsiness, leading to the accident", Superintendent of Police of Bhavnagar district, PL Mal told The Indian Express.
Family members said that the groom, Vijay Vaghela, 23, was driving in a separate vehicle with his brother at the time of the accident and that they did not tell him about the accident until after the wedding ceremony.
Among those injured, eight were reported to be in a critical condition, minister of state for home Pradipsinh Jadeja said, adding that the deceased included four children and eight women.
Ortega stops Edgar, Cyborg wins at UFC 222
The path to Ortega's victory in the featherweight bout started with this solid elbow to Edgar's temple in the first round. Unfortunately, it looks like Edgar has lost his title shot, and the last minute fill-in gamble didn't pay off for him.
"Twenty-six people died on the spot, while five died at the hospital during treatment".
District Collector Harshad Patel informed about the deaths in the unfortunate accident. Other injured victims have been rushed to hospital.
Victims were lifted using a crane by the rescue officials who reached the spot of the accident. "May those who have been injured recover at the earliest", read his official Twitter handle.
Security Threat Causes US Embassy in Ankara to Close Monday
Turkey suffered multiple terror attacks in 2015 and 2016 as well as one in 2017 blamed on IS and outlawed Kurdish militants. A statement from the prosecutor's office said the suspects were detained in a police operation on March 5.
- Coveney warns United Kingdom border proposals just "a starting point" in Brexit talks
- Guatemala vows to move embassy in Israel to Jerusalem
- Israel's Netanyahu to invite Trump to open Jerusalem embassy in May
- Sam Nunberg is a loose cannon
- Cops searching for exiled Raider after domestic violence report
- Food Lover's Market group recalls products after listeriosis announcement
- Two children killed after vehicle hits pedestrians in Brooklyn
- US President Donald Trump joins mourners at funeral of Billy Graham
- Australia's Cardinal Pell faces court over sex abuse charges
- Rumor: Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 listed on Gamestop