The former part owner of UFC was making an appearance on Sirius XM' Radio in the U.S. and was asked how good the chances of Lesnar returning were and he answered saying, "Very, very, very good".
While discussing Brock Lesnar's absence from Monday's RAW in his weekly update, Justin Barrasso of Sports Illustrated reported that even though Lesnar was scheduled to be at RAW, Lesnar has already used up all his contractual dates for the company. Lesnar's contract is now set to expire soon after WrestleMania, and there has been legitimate speculation that Lesnar could head back to UFC.
Lesnar has been retired from MMA since February 2017 after being banned by the US Anti-Doping Agency in 2016 for two failed drug tests.
China lashes out at USA over bill promoting Taiwan ties
That call prompted China's foreign ministry to lodge a formal complaint with the U.S. China insists on eventual unification of the two sides, by use of force if needed.
Dave Meltzer noted on the latest episode of Wrestling Observer Radio that Braun Strowman was pulled from his match with WWE Intercontinental Champion The Miz due to internal concern over the Lesnar vs. Reigns main event at WrestleMania 34.
For the better part of a year, WWE has been building to Brock Lesnar defending his Universal Championship at WrestleMania 34.
If that alone wasn't enough to stir up the rumor mill of a Lesnar return, he was also wearing a UFC t-shirt. With that being said, here are some potential matchups for Lesnar upon his return.
Yup. The onetime UFC heavyweight champion, who is back in the WWE now, might make another return to MMA.
N.Korea resists USA pressure
Tillerson's direction for the State Department has concerned foreign policy experts and officials who have voiced their worries. He has warned that if the latest sanctions do not work, "we'll have to go to phase two".
He is now retired from MMA and thus not in USADA's testing pool, meaning if he did return to the sport then he would have to see out the remaining six months of his ban before returning to competition.
"I think Brock Lesnar does whatever Brock Lesnar wants to do".
WWE.com picked up Paul Heyman's confirmation that Lesnar will be at Chicago for the live house show, labelling it as Heyman addressing Brock Lesnar's future.
DFS Requests Information on Deutsche, Other Banks' Dealings With Jared Kushner
Peter Mirijanian, a spokesperson for Lowell, said in a statement that Kushner "has met with hundreds of business people". Kushner and his wife Ivanka Trump, the president's daughter, work in the West Wing but choose not to take a salary.
- Mueller looking into whether Kushner business ties impacted Trump policy
- Beverly man arrested, accused of sending white powder to Trump Jr
- North Korea arming Syria with chemical weapons
- Kim and Kourtney Kardashian remember late father Robert on his birthday
- LeBron James flirts with a triple-double Thursday in Cavaliers' loss
- Arsenal legend Thierry Henry claims Liverpool star is better than Philippe Coutinho
- Web Extra: December Pre-Olympic Comments From Team USA Men's Curling
- In Burkina Faso, explosions and shooting: attacked the French Embassy
- Russia Vetoes UN Resolution Blaming Iran for Illegally Arming Yemeni Houthis
- Motherhood suits Kylie Jenner as she debuts first pic with Stormi