The website Downdetector.com, which tracks and documents technology issues, reported witnessing a sharp increase in user problems with Alexa beginning at 11:23 a.m.
Box-Office Weekend: Black Panther Wins Another Weekend
In total, the movie is the second-biggest weekend gross of all time next to Jurassic World and LucasFilm's The Force Awakens . Jordan, Danai Gurira, Daniel Kaluuya, Martin Freeman, Andy Serkis, Angela Bassett and Forest Whitaker.
Amazon's Former Senior Manager and Lead for Alexa artificial intelligence, Ashwin Ram, has announced he's jumped ship to rival Google - a move set to further intensify competition between the two tech giants.
There are other devices and services that offer early versions of real-time translation, such as the Google Pixel Buds. The Amazon assistant is predicting wins on the night for The Shape Of Water for Best Picture and Gary Oldman for Best Actor.
"I've had an awesome couple of years at Amazon Alexa working with some of the smartest people I know". The smart voice-based assistant will reportedly integrate its knowledge of the Japanese culture to make the translations more accurate.
Japanese police question U.S. tourist over severed head
The unnamed woman was last seen walking with an American man who was arrested on Thursday, The Star reported. She was reported missing when she was unable to be contacted or located after her mobile phone died.
Amazon Alexa is already capable of translating short sentences in English into 36 different languages, including Arabic, Hindi, Indonesian and Thai. Amazon is looking to make Alexa more useful not just by adding a new feature but adding one that will help tackle language and cultural barriers.
The sources also expect that one day Alexa will be so advanced that a single device could translate multiple people speaking multiple different languages at the same time.
Yahoo's anonymous sources also discussed the physical Alexa device. The ability to translate may be enhancedas the feature becomes even more intelligent.
Life in the Fast Lane: FCC Releases Final Rule Repealing Net Neutrality
They are now one vote shy of the majority, as the only Republican supporting the measure so far is Sen. Over half of USA states have some type of net neutrality bill now moving through their chambers.
- Motherhood suits Kylie Jenner as she debuts first pic with Stormi
- South Africa's Ramaphosa appoints Nene as finance minister in cabinet reshuffle
- Former NBA agent Dan Fegan killed in auto crash
- Kylie Jenner shares first video of Stormi
- First Alcatel phone with Android Oreo Go edition launched
- Charlotte mayor to declare Friday Billy Graham Day
- 'The Bachelor' 2018 Spoilers - Season 22 Overnight Dates
- RIP Sridevi: Rajinikanth to Raveena Tandon, film fraternity mourns the legend's loss
- North Korea arming Syria with chemical weapons
- Russian ice hockey gold medalist sing national anthem