Neymar was forced to leave the field on a stretcher after apparently twisting his ankle on Sunday during PSG's 3-0 league win over Marseille, which cast doubt on whether the Brazilian star would take the field against Real Madrid on March 6, reports Efe.
"I watched the game live and I hope Neymar's injury is nothing risky", he added.
PSG are 3-1 down to Real Madrid following the first leg and face a struggle to qualify for the next round, the quarter-finals set to be played on April 3 and the semis on April 24. Despite that, manager Zidane refused to revel in Neymar's woe.
Arsenal legend Thierry Henry claims Liverpool star is better than Philippe Coutinho
West Ham United were outclassed in their latest Premier League outing as a rampant Liverpool side ran out 4-1 winners at Anfield. "Of course we can stay there", said the Senegal worldwide , who scored his 13th goal of the season.
"I hope he can play that game because players need to play these matches".
"I don't like to see players get injured and I hope he can be back for the game, I never want a player to miss a game due to injury", Zidane told a news conference ahead of his side's La Liga game against Espanyol on Tuesday.
The Frenchman, quoted by L'Equipe, said: "I don't like it when a player hurts himself, I am not happy about the injury to Neymar".
Texas transgender wrestler competes in state tournament
Because of a state athletic policy, high school student-athletes must compete as the gender that's on their birth certificate. He now has scholarship offer to a small college, where he was promised a spot on the men's wrestling team next season.
'The first exams reveal a twist, ' Emery said.
Le Parisien newspaper reported that the 26-year-old underwent tests at a hospital just outside Paris in the early hours of Monday that ruled out a "fracture or a serious sprain".
'We're optimistic. For his participation in the match against Real, if I had to say yes or no, I would say yes'.
Transgender boy wins girls' state wrestling title for second time
While he hasn't made an official request, he has said he would prefer to compete against boys if allowed. He won two of his matches Friday by pinfall and will wrestle in the semifinals Saturday morning.
- Gregor Townsend has blueprint for Scotland's future after brilliant Calcutta Cup triumph
- RIP Sridevi: Rajinikanth to Raveena Tandon, film fraternity mourns the legend's loss
- Japanese police question U.S. tourist over severed head
- Motherhood suits Kylie Jenner as she debuts first pic with Stormi
- Kylie Jenner shares first video of Stormi
- 'The Bachelor' 2018 Spoilers - Season 22 Overnight Dates
- Russian ice hockey gold medalist sing national anthem
- Paul Heyman: Brock Lesnar "Primed" For UFC Return
- Former NBA agent Dan Fegan killed in auto crash
- DFS Requests Information on Deutsche, Other Banks' Dealings With Jared Kushner